Master & Servant, Linda Bergkvist (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2005
Nothing much left to say =D except maybe, I like how you decided to flip it at the end, personally I think it does look better this way, good job on the feet even though you don't like painting them, this is beautiful, you should be proud.

05 May 2005
Always nice skill style and color. But cant say I normaly like the subject matter but thats more personal tast Have you done an article on the way you creat your images yet?

05 May 2005
Talking

Originally Posted by FIDUCIOSE: Nothing to say anymore That's a perfect paint!

5 stars is not enought!

Respect.

I GO FOR A NIGHT SKY IN SAPCE AS FAR AS VOTES GO
tumblr
youtube

05 May 2005
Already posted this as my background... any chance of this being available as a poster at some point?
As for the work itself, I've already drooled on you enough...

05 May 2005
I've ran out of words for this one. I'm sorry ._.

Just wanted you to know that the whole creation process was stunning - I've learned more than I ever thought I would, especially about colours and colouring (my weaker side, eh >_>; You should do something similar again, hehe

And seeing it this big... wow, just wow.

<3

05 May 2005
a wondefull piece of art, the detail are incredible. On the foot of the woman, the detail are amazing of reality, impresive

05 May 2005
totally worship your talent
as I said somewhere lost (the master and servant entry post) it makes me want to cry :°)

05 May 2005
Not much to say: Godlike! ^^
Wonderful colours and great sense of motion and poses,
You have got my vote for the m&s challenge

05 May 2005
Once again amazing work!! I love seeing the close ups all the little details are amazing. My best wishes to you in the challenge I'm sure you will do well.

Magnificant piece thankyou for honour of letting us see your progress

05 May 2005
Well....! What can I write that hasn't already been written that compliments your well deserved example of artistic genius. I remember first being made aware of your art around two weeks into the challenge, which provoked a response from me in your thread which went simply...................'Gobsmacked!' That's all I wrote, because I've never before and still haven't seen anyone paint that well digitally. I mean that as well. I'm constantly looking through the net for interesting artists (like one does, to see what is out there, and what it takes to be a great artist) Well Enayla, I think you have a special gift, and from this point on, I will always seek out your art to see what you are up to, and to watch your development because quite frankly I think you're excellent.

Like I once wrote.........Gobsmacked!

Keep up the good work.

Paul

05 May 2005
I like the story behind this, it is interesting the way that we personify things and maybe we need to do more of it to tell stories relevent to todays issues.

Beautifully painted of course. I think you pushed the bar up a little on this one - there is a real subtlety in the skin tones. I particularly like the feet - they remind me of some of Caravaggios paintings ( I think he was the first to paint dirty feet ).

I have always loved the way that you get so much colour variety but at the same time each image has an overiding colour. Something I failed to do in my challenge entry.

You are a master

05 May 2005
Thumbs up

Wow...amazing atmosphere! Simply beautiful!

Thanks for the inspiration signorina. :o)

05 May 2005
superb ...... .....nice paiting ...!!!"

05 May 2005

peace, pete

*speachless*

(I´m always getting this message when I´m trying to rate your pic.:

"According to our records you have already voted on this thread. Changing votes is not allowed."

The first time I tried, it worked. I gave you 5 of course but since than this message is showing up... )

05 May 2005
Great work as always. You have a really elegant tecnique.

Thread Closed share thread