The Pale Voice, Linda Bergkvist (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2005
Thumbs up Excelent work, increadible.

Excelent work painting the textures and skining.

04 April 2005
just incredible, how do you even... how do... it's just...hmmm?
I've just finished a bunch of concepts for work tomorrow and was really happy with them...
until I saw this or anything you do! hehe, it's sometimes very depressing to see your flawless work...
- now misunderstand me right!!! you are so many light years ahead of me and I will never catchup
not even close... but maybe next life
time? I know you are very fast but so many paintings in so little time - how do you do it?

04 April 2005
ooooo!!! I love the color.

Ed

04 April 2005
Thumbs up Just gorgeous!

Linda, this is so beautiful. The shading of the skin is lovely, such soft tones. The light sources are very cool, I especially like the golden one the only lightly accents the face. Those eyes are so gorgeous, the purple color is just fantastic and such a haunting shade of that hue. The fabric is just magnificent, beautiful work on that. The designs, the folds, and the colors are just amazing, I really like them. They look so realistic.Another outstanding painting, Linda!

Offbeatworlds.com

04 April 2005
Role Playing Games rawk (I also run my lil' piece of world, and, I can confirm it's delightful to portray characters).

Lovely work on the cloth and subtle light. The color of the eyes is a nice touch. Something about his face reminds me of my own face...ha haa which I think has a lot to do why I like this piece so much (*moment of narcissism is over at this point*). I also think it's one of your most emotive pieces. Keep up the nice work.

04 April 2005
You rules!
I love to death all of your works.

04 April 2005
Hi,

Great piece, the clothes is just amazing, you inspired me to work on something right now!
Love the soft color, oh did I mention the folds!? Something seems off near the neck/shoulder area but I can't exactly put my figure on it. So it's probably just me. Again, thanks for sharing, you've put me back on track.

SiNO.

04 April 2005
All I could see was half of a face on the front page, and i knew that it was you right away. I think that speaks volumes about your personal style. Excellent work on the clothing, you continue to amaze me.

04 April 2005
Masterful ...

04 April 2005
very impressive!

04 April 2005
very impressibve work

04 April 2005
Thumbs up Linda...

Thats a masterpiece...of work..
like the way you did the details of the cloth....
how did you do it??

04 April 2005
Thumbs up

one-two-three-four-five-stars-bye-adam

04 April 2005
Arrow

That's what I call a masterpiece, suberb work, brilliant in most aspects.

Just for curiosity, do you sketch on paper first or you draw directly in your digital medium?

04 April 2005
Thumbs up holy heck linda

Holy heck linda

By far, for me at least, your most interesting character you have painted in a while, your last 2 were good, but this time round you have great lightsourcing and composition. Love how the characters robe glows (let alone the fabric detailing that goes with it).

Outstanding in all aspects..and magical!

Impressive linda (obviously your hand is much better now )

Have a good one

Marley

Thread Closed share thread