Ladies Of London, Linda Bergkvist (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2005
The best

Excellent work ........ great realism ....... nothing to comment ...... its a masterpiece ...... Your way of detailing and your patience is amazing ..........

03 March 2005
WOW, truly gifted and talented.

There is always something different to admire about your work and in these it would have to be the girls heh. Stunning work.

I can't wait for your book to come out, any hints on when its due?

Keep inspiring us all...

03 March 2005
HOLY CRAP. your so good its sickening. grrrrrrrr, lol. thats it your my new digital art idol. im gonna work to get myself up to your skill level.

03 March 2005
WOW ! amazing. i cant say anything ! very good works Always love ur art works !

03 March 2005
fantastic work.....the one on the right reminds me of shannon doherty....in her earlier years

03 March 2005
I'm just stunned every time I look at your work. There's something so special about every single piece, so much to look at and enjoy. You have a rare talent. Truly inspirational! I really don't know what to say...

Your Sound of Happiness painting is so gorgeous!

My portfolio: www.einarlunden.com
My webcomic, Cock and Bull: www.cocknbull.net

03 March 2005
Smile

This is simple exellence! I not so long time follow to you creation,but at first sight any person can understand that here are real talent.I like you pallete and how you paint detail and skin/colours/.You work are perfect like always.But I not a big worshipper to constancy of choice of theme...I thing you can looking around and open into your creation new tops! My respect.

03 March 2005
This is really really really beautiful work. As usual. I especially like the Madame Caramelle. Stunning work with the face of her.
I can totally imagine these ladies as a part of some odd murder mystery storyline

-jari

03 March 2005
lovely, although i would have wished a full clear view of the whole picture :P (the dress gets blurry at the bottom)
but seriously, it's really an awesome work. amazing.

03 March 2005
Told you already - but I can't help

Just absolutely wonderful Linda. I am working on a bee right now - she also has those kind of black eyes but compared to your work they seem to totally lack the life you show in your characters.

My website

03 March 2005
Great work! I especially like the left one, for some reason. I think it's because of the pose and of course the very prettu face . They don't need backgrounds, but maybe it would be cool..

Anyways, good job, I look forward to your next sketch/picture

-Amida

03 March 2005
I guess you are a magician .There is no other explanation ... Or you are a real talented artist . yes . amazing . just amazing.

03 March 2005
WOW, im blown away. These are beutiful images. Some real care and tenderness has gone into these. LOVE THEM!

03 March 2005
Boom..like a sonic wave across the artscape..leaves an enchanting after-vibe across my brow.
-seldom seen, but often heard about..uncanny skill of portrayal.
Riveting, and alluring.
I bow to the ladies.
Truly grand.

03 March 2005
check out that hand!! omg.. absolutley stunning!

-ange

Thread Closed share thread