Ailill And Roksana, Linda Bergkvist (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2005   #61
I think we are all dying to know your process. Mostly because we would like to incorporate this master stroke into our own work if we can. Its fantastic! I need to work on drawing women too.
Very very good. My hat is off to you.

Old 01 January 2005   #62
You are a grate artist-painter...
5 stars
Excellent

Old 01 January 2005   #63
Beautiful work! On a much higher plain than some of the other 2D "painters" that recieve a silly amount of undeserved arse licking.

Old 01 January 2005   #64
Thumbs up

It is Wow ! I wanna know how did u do yhis job . It is so amazing .\

so love it !
Good luck

Old 01 January 2005   #65
Thumbs up oh boy oh boy!...

5 stars for you!
I'm Speechless....

Old 01 January 2005   #66
Quote: But I guess you got some really sick and twisted mind to be able to paint something like that...
Then I must be sick as well, cause I find them sooooo beautiful. Even sexy. I wish Linda made a 5000x5000 or whatever resolution pic so I could make a roksana poster to my wall. (Linda if you read this, please... )

Old 01 January 2005   #67
Very nice!

Great portraits, amazing painting skills indeed !

pe@ce

Old 01 January 2005   #68
very grand job, definitly front page-

Old 01 January 2005   #69
incredible. You have color sense like nothing i've ever witnessed. They look like manipulated photographs (meant as a compliment). I do however dislike is Ailill's background. It has the feeling of a poorly compressed jpg to me, while the rest of the painting has a painterly feel. I think I have fallen in love with Roksana . Her eyes enchant me. Great work.

-The Shins

Old 01 January 2005   #70
crap i'd wish I could paint hair like that..

Old 01 January 2005   #71
the air and hand look like a photography... really one of the best painted-portrait I´ve seen lately... and the beauty of his face... well.. to fall in love...

Old 01 January 2005   #72
this work has some 'life' indeed...

Old 01 January 2005   #73
I've watched your art on deviantart over the time and have always found it very hard to take in that you really painted "everything" in the picture. I discussed this with other artists, and while some agreed, others said to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Then I showed this picture (these two actually) to those who disagreed with me on this topic, without giving your name, and they all said it looks like you touched up a photo. Im sorry but theres no way in hell, that the red hair in that picture, or the eyes on the bottom girl are really painted. =/ sorry but I won't believe it for a second, because 1, ive seen a lot of your other stuff and some looks totally painted..and this just looks like a photomanip.

I don't want any "messages" back from you telling me it is, because im not convinced, and it's kind of sad to see artist use photo's in their art.

I hope I don't get bashed from this, but i've just seen way too many artist get hype and glory for something they didn't put 100% effort into, while other artist suffer from art they do.

And by the way, the hair on the back of the girl, first pic, looks like it was res'd up and lost quality, and the lips on the first girl have photograin in them. :/

:( Bye

Last edited by adonihs : 01 January 2005 at 08:03 PM.

Old 01 January 2005   #74
I must say I fell in love with the first one straight away, even from the thumbnail on the front page. I think both portraits are very beautiful and ofcourse the level of detail is so incredible that I fear I might get an allergic reaction from watching your stuff (too good grmmmblllll) .. another one asked about the process, whether reference was used and stuff like that and I'd probably be interested in that too ;o if I had to point out anything though, it kinda looks like the edges of the redhead's hair are really blurry, and also the not-as-dark-as-above-her-eyes left side

ügj (über)

Old 01 January 2005   #75
Stunningly beautiful!
Those eyes are mesmerizing.
Very nice texture on the skin as well.
Good hand anatomy.

My Journey Begins

non nobis solum nati sumus

Sunny Siu

My Web Site : www.myjacobswell.com

Thread Closed share thread