Elena Formal Portrait, Lunatique (2D), (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2004
Wow, this painting is great. I love the colors, and the lighting is just perfect. Great job!

By the way, your wife is very beautiful.

02 February 2004
Wow... Another good work again from you.... This is very nice. Photorealistic.

02 February 2004
A simple, elegant picture, whose beauty is only matched by its subject matter. Amazing.

Now, we need to produce enough of those for 30FPS, 30 minutes of dialog, followed by an action scene....

=P

02 February 2004
Lunatique, your best yet. When I saw the plugged picture I clicked on it expecting to see S.Stahlbergs newest 3D female. Great job.

02 February 2004
What can I say but it looks wonderful. Great job.

02 February 2004
Thanks for all the wonderful comments! I have to be at a siggraph function all day today, but when I get back, I'll reply to all your comments.

02 February 2004
Lunatique, thanks for helping me out in the Painter forum on this site. Plus your tutorials were kind of helpful to me. Now I have confidence to use painter 7 now. And that pic you just painted looks too REAL. Now I must force myself to paint to try and get that good.
Shocking work always.

Please post more work.
MY DEVIANT ART- click here

02 February 2004
I really love your work, It has really inspired me to move from 3D to 2D digital work. I really love this peice and it is amazing as usual. Thanks for constantly putting out interesting and talented pieces.

02 February 2004
You have a pretty wife. And I'm sure she's a great person to, cuz thats what really counts.

Great digipainting. I gotta start doing this stuff.

02 February 2004
You know what I think about the work already Rob from gfx but one comment made here on this thread I had to reply to. Someone said you were lucky because your wife is beautiful. (I know I might be in the majority here being female) but..............We "ugly" chicks make great wives also!!!

Was really surprised he associated your luck with her beauty. I know alot of beautiful women who aren't too "nice"

Now back to the image Amazing JOb Rob!

02 February 2004
Lunatique, I am blown away by your skill...

just incredible...

your style is one of my favorites... and you are one of my favorite artists =)

incredible... I love it =)

02 February 2004
AWSOME!! Great Painting!!

02 February 2004
Kudos to you.

Its when i look at artists like you that I start to believe that one day we might be able to gain same respect for digital Art in this big bad world of Art....just as much as the traditional mediums command.
I mean when you go out to a real gallery or dealer with your art and they dont throw you out just after hearing the word "digital".

Maybe one day.

Keep at it Mr Chang, You are the light, Sir.

02 February 2004
Hey this is amazing! After this I am eager to see what you will come up in 3d! Waiting for The Promise. I am still on for the music by the way! If you still need some mail me, I got some update on that part!

Cheers

Thread Closed share thread