Sniper Girl, Sinad Jaruartjanapat (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

06 June 2014
Sniper Girl, Sinad Jaruartjanapat (2D)

Title: Sniper Girl
Name: Sinad Jaruartjanapat
Software: Photoshop
Submitted: 13th June 2014

Hello :)
This image done for Gang Road Applibot, Inc.

06 June 2014
love the overall look and feel of your artwork
rich, vibrant colors

06 June 2014
Really sexy work, not sure if I can share this at my fanpage :P

NVus Designs - Inspiration for 3D Visualization and Architecture!

3D Visualization & Art
Interior & 3D Facebook

06 June 2014
Wow

Wonderful rendering!! Great poses, colors and simply love the way you do hair. Best 2d characters I've seen in here for a longe time. Congratulations!

06 June 2014
Beautiful, skillful rendering. But lord... another big-boobed brainless bimbo with big gun?

06 June 2014
Originally Posted by killerplanet: Beautiful, skillful rendering. But lord... another big-boobed brainless bimbo with big gun?

I agree. Nice colors and rich detail but too focused on her undercarriage instead of celebrating her as a force to be reckoned with.

06 June 2014
Comments.

Originally Posted by Kesian: I agree. Nice colors and rich detail but too focused on her undercarriage instead of celebrating her as a force to be reckoned with.

You know what I like best about this forum is the generally supportive and positive tone of member comments. If you want harsh critique there is plenty to be had other places.
Sinad here exhibit great technique and style in his art in my opinion. If you don't like the genre or subject matter there is plenty in here to your liking I'm sure.
Even better contribute and share some of your own work.

And by the way a good undercarriage can never be a bad thing. In my opinion. :-)

06 June 2014
Great job with the linearts, colors and texturing.
Amazing, dude!

06 June 2014
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Try: You know what I like best about this forum is the generally supportive and positive tone of member comments. If you want harsh critique there is plenty to be had other places.
Sinad here exhibit great technique and style in his art in my opinion. If you don't like the genre or subject matter there is plenty in here to your liking I'm sure.

And by the way a good undercarriage can never be a bad thing. In my opinion. :-)

And a good opinion it is. So tired of seeing unhealthy anorexic female figures as if they were the norm, or even natural... :-P

It's a cool sexy illustration.

06 June 2014
Originally Posted by killerplanet: Beautiful, skillful rendering. But lord... another big-boobed brainless bimbo with big gun?

Well if you work with JP clients & customers long enough you'll understand why you need to make this style. 'Cause they're their tested.

Also if I were you I won't look down on girls like this.

06 June 2014
Originally Posted by Try: You know what I like best about this forum is the generally supportive and positive tone of member comments. If you want harsh critique there is plenty to be had other places.

Thanks for your support & comments Try

06 June 2014
Originally Posted by JDMedia: Really sexy work, not sure if I can share this at my fanpage :P

Why not!
Who doesn't like sharing

06 June 2014
Originally Posted by DuttyFoot: love the overall look and feel of your artwork
rich, vibrant colors

Thank you!!

06 June 2014
Originally Posted by Try: Wonderful rendering!! Great poses, colors and simply love the way you do hair. Best 2d characters I've seen in here for a longe time. Congratulations!

Thank you for your kind words Try,

06 June 2014
nice

nice pic!so amazing!do u have QQ or MSN?

reply share thread