Animation Challenge #5: FINISHED Animations...

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2007
Hi Amit,

Well i wanted to try something diff from being dark but guess it did not work out hehe.
nah, my 300 rig has too little facial controls to do lip sync hehe.

Cant wait for the next challenge!
www.khet13.blogspot.com

02 February 2007
Hey all- just put in my official votes.

Trazza: No problem man. Love to see more work with that rig...but as i said how about coloring it blue? It'll look even better! Brad? Not Brad Bird......????

Darken and Henry: no problem guys...looking fowd to ur next work....whatever u did- at least u completed it despite time constraints.

Khet: visted ur blog yesterday..nice work...even ur dads an animator! well...if the next challenge has no dialogue- then u can use that rig.....

02 February 2007
This Contest

Hey Amit,

Yo, I will be sure to use VIMEO the next time, sorry about the archeology mission to get to my clip. You should never have to go through that much work to find what you are loocking for. Thank you for the kind comments about my work. There is so much to learn for me still, but I can finaly hear in peoples comments and criticisms, that all the hard work is starting to bear fruit.

So you are in Mumbai? I visited Nepal about a year ago, I am seriousely considering attempting to land an animation job there in India. I love the feel of your eastern continent,
I could see spending the rest of my life, rooting sround in the mysteries of those ancient places.
Did you know that India as a whole, is the worlds leading producer of 2D animation? You know of anyone looking to hire a junior 3D animator from the states?

To all who read this, I think that being able to come here and see the hard work and the passion that you all have for animation, and to be able to share my work with people who are like minded, and scattered all around the world,that is one of the brightest and most fulfilling parts of my journey to become a character animator. I apreciate each and every one of you out there. My hope is that we all can continue in this animating, telling great stories in new and compelling ways, and in a large part, effecting the world around us in a positive way.

Thank you all for your art,

Jon

02 February 2007
Originally Posted by jpencilworks: To all who read this, I think that being able to come here and see the hard work and the passion that you all have for animation, and to be able to share my work with people who are like minded, and scattered all around the world,that is one of the brightest and most fulfilling parts of my journey to become a character animator. I apreciate each and every one of you out there. My hope is that we all can continue in this animating, telling great stories in new and compelling ways, and in a large part, effecting the world around us in a positive way.

Thank you all for your art,

Jon

Amen

02 February 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread