Acting Challenge #3: Post Progress; Deadline Nov. 27th

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2006
Hi there SirRon!

I agree with you....I can reduce the motion blurr.....Maybe soon I will re-render the whole thing and make some small adjustments in this animation!!

Ohh...lol...the roulette wheel started spinning again bacause it was tampered by some bad guys! LOL......Umm..Maybe I didn't know how to show that in my animation....heheh...I could've tried something to show "why" it started turning again.... but that would've made my scene a lot more complex, and I was running out of time, I had to finish something else. So I did everything very quickly. Next time I promise I'll show something much better! heh heh......

Thanks a lot for your advice SirRon.

For your animation: You're doing good. But you're letting the computer do a lot of work for ya. I can see some floaty-ness when the guy starts looking at the roulette wheel. You need to use the breakdowns effectively in order to get rid of that floaty-ness. Before you add interpolation or before you let the computer add straight-inbetweens....make sure your animation is looking almost like "full animation". Making the tangents spline will just make it look smooth. Then you'll need to clean up and look for those unwanted spline overshoots etc, and fix that.
Looks like you've used IK hand controls throughout your animation....maybe.... Watch out for the popping elbows. The hands are looking a bit IK-ish. I don't use IK hands unless I really have to. But thats okay if you're comfortable with IK hands.

You're improving! Keep animating....Good luck!
Oh yeah...Its AAU Norman....

-A

Animation Blog

Last edited by Amrit-Derhgawen : 12 December 2006 at 09:24 AM.

12 December 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread