Blood glaze , Jia.Ruan (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2009
Originally Posted by ziggwies: Great painting Jia.

I also like the finger pose.

I can't quite tell, are there more happy or painful memories?

hehe thank you
Pain and joy of those long ago memories are extracted from other places, and he just viewing the the glass inside memory

10 October 2009
nice job on the feel...

my website;
www.waheednasir.com

10 October 2009
The way you paint shadows and flesh material is just fascinating. I also love the faces of your characters, the way you think the volume of eyes, the mood... The colors, the details. The light, the transparency, just everything, I can't stop watching it.

10 October 2009
Stunning, and I love the colours you chose! Perfect Do you make your own brushes, or modify the ones in PS, because your brush strokes are seem very unique and really makes your work stand out

10 October 2009
Flawless work, i would like to see wip of this piece, and i am really interested how much time it took(once you mentioned you do them slow)

M

10 October 2009
Thumbs up

Interesting use of a murky color scheme. You've blurred enough to make the vague of facial details convey emotion without being refined or confusing. Props to you there. The claw-like quality of the hands is pretty cool, too. I do wish I could see that glazing stone better. It looks like two dark circles (one inside there other). It's too bland, a little more on it could give it it's own personality almost. Otherwise, good work on this. Keep it up. Nice job.

10 October 2009
Jaja, well i just don't know what to say. Its a good one. I love that irradiated light that surrounds the sphere. This is very well thought.

10 October 2009
Exquisite approach- your paintings continue to improve! Its even more delicate and realistic that before. And the colour scheme is more grounded now too. I guess you are a fan of the pre-raphaelite painters?

Excellent use of a halo btw :P

10 October 2009
Just amazing- great job

10 October 2009
Incredible style, I am big fan of your work this one is beautiful, especialy face and hands amazed me most. Keep on doing this kick ass artworks

10 October 2009
This is great work, must have taken you a long time to complete this one, lol.. 5 stars!

10 October 2009
wow ,a new image from you!

well,this is really great as usual ,and there's something more maybe your change of colors,do us a favor and throw a little wip process!

wonderfull!

10 October 2009
It's been so long since your last post here, and WOW, this is a big surprise for today!! You new colours work perfectly together, cheers~
There is always some kind of mysterious atmosphere in your paintings, and i really loooooove it.

10 October 2009
Very Nice..

10 October 2009
Originally Posted by Plantman: Exquisite approach- your paintings continue to improve! Its even more delicate and realistic that before. And the colour scheme is more grounded now too. I guess you are a fan of the pre-raphaelite painters?

Excellent use of a halo btw :P

Thank you,
hehe, maybe ,
i like Waterhouse's works

Thread Closed share thread