Frozen carrot, David Laplante (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2009
Frozen carrot, David Laplante (2D)

Title: Frozen carrot
Name: David Laplante
Software:

Crazy rabbits made for a website. Illustrator + Photoshop

09 September 2009
I like the simplicity David, however I'm not really into the colour combination.

09 September 2009
I'm always a fan of Nutcase characters, and i disagree with ziggwies about the color combination, I think it's cool

09 September 2009
Originally Posted by HaniTroudi: I'm always a fan of Nutcase characters, and i disagree with ziggwies about the color combination, I think it's cool

Thank you!

09 September 2009
Thumbs up

This is like a bad Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network show. What freaky looking bunnies. A little sparse, but that can be attributed to your style I guess. Cool character concepts (no pun intended). I agree that the color scheme works. Kind of cartoon color-saturated, but not too bright or neony to be too much (I know that's not a real word). I like the cooky eyes. Keep it up. Nice work.

10 October 2009
Nice character designing. Excellent vector work.

crit:
The exact-copy-repeated and blurred bunny in the back ruins the illustration and the content/emotion... IMHO. If it were in focus and and the pose changed (so it's not an exact copy) and the colors simply desaturated to show depth I think it would've worked much better.

10 October 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread