La Vouyeuse, Cris de Lara (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2009
La Vouyeuse, Cris de Lara (2D)

Title: La Vouyeuse
Name: Cris de Lara
Software: Photoshop

This scene has also a touch of humor, because someone is watching over someone. Who is the real voyeur?
Everybody, in any situation has already wished to watch over somebody that was really interesting, no bad or even indecent thoughts, no privacy invasion, but just that moment to catch the beauty, the opportunity to see someone that will never be forgotten. The girl or boy next door.
To make our conception in a pinup according to our parameters we added a touch of humor.
Our sexy and beautiful painter knows that she is been watched, but in order to get her unique piece of art she is playing a game in which she, actually, is watching the voyeur and she also knows that we are watching her.
We hope you like it.
Detail:

09 September 2009
funny, sweet, sexy, great work!

09 September 2009
Thanks a lot for your reply in this Thread.

09 September 2009
lovely!

09 September 2009
Miam!
She is so lovely!

But I'm not sure that the embroidery over the illustration should be necessary...

Keep it up!

09 September 2009
Thumbs up

Nice work. It's like a comical Victoria Secret's ad. he he. She's a little too golden in skin tone, maybe you can try experimenting with with tints of colors for values and shadows on the body. This tone feels like a warm wall tone for some reason. The upper legs are a little too short and the right one narrows too much at the knee, but the rest looks ok for this style.

She's very expressive, and I love the whole idea behind this piece. She's not a bad painter apparently (hehe). A little heavy on the curls on top, but the hair and curls themselves look nice. I like how her lips pucker together like that. It came out well. The underwear and such look really good, like something being modeled for a catalog. Well, in this case, I guess that's one way to get your subject to hold still and pose (snicker). Very nice overall. Great idea. Keep it up. Great job.

09 September 2009
Thumbs up

Beautiful work, Cris. I am a huge fan of your work. Your painting expertise is a great inspiration. Can't say I don't like how sexy the majority of your work is as well. :-)

09 September 2009
linainverse23 , well I really dont agree with some points of your evaluation. But anyway I thank you very very much for your time and your post!
To get returns it's a great incentive and means to much for the artists.

Thank you too disposition, Penruz and AMChavez.

09 September 2009
Sexy and beautiful. Good job Cris!

09 September 2009
Very good pinup

09 September 2009
Very well done

09 September 2009
Tomozuki, Thank you!!
PapaNinja, wow...I am a biiiiiig fan of your job! Thanks!!

09 September 2009
Very clever Cris. I love the perspective. What I'm really wondering is how she can paint such a good likeness without being noticed by the guy. Can't wait for the next one.
wyattharris.com Dig it!

09 September 2009
Hahaha! Good!! WyattHarris!
But it's a secret!!! hahaha!

09 September 2009
Smile

very cute!i love it

Thread Closed share thread