Sparx, Dan Kitchener (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2009
Sparx, Dan Kitchener (2D)

Title: Sparx
Name: Dan Kitchener
Software: Photoshop

This was originally a character I had scanned from my sketch book some months back and had lurking in my HD. I'd been meaning to paint her for some time, and always had the intention of giving her lots of tattoos! Anyway, i managed to spend some time today to paint her, she's quite loosely painted and quite a cartoony style, but i am quite pleased overall with the composition and the final effects. I hope you like it, comments and crits of course most welcome. simples.

07 July 2009
Nice work, good colors!

Miguel Couto

DeviantArt:
http://shidoev.deviantart.com

07 July 2009
Thanks, yes i am quite pleased with it, the colours seem to work, i like the vivid blue personally!

07 July 2009
It looks like tattoo of Japan's gangsters . very Beautiful !

07 July 2009
Very nice work!! The girl's tattoos are really sexy!
I've looked through your portfolio and all your works - it seems like all your characters are from one big cyberpunk-fantasy world, are they connected with each other?

07 July 2009
Thumbs up

Nice character. I love how you did the arms, hands, legs, and feet. The eyes are good as well. A little deep with the curve on her butt, and her chin and forehead aren't as dynmic as her hands and feet. Nice work. Good use of the blues, too.

07 July 2009
Thanks for the comments! I personally like her feet and hands, think they work quite well!

Yes all my characters do exist in the world I have created. It's a dark, apocalyptic, cyber punk future nightmare world, in reality it's actually our world, with a slightly more twisted darker edge, i like to think that all my various characters exist along side us, in our world, it's just we choose not to notice them!

07 July 2009
slightly updated her, tidied up the outline round her feet and removed 'paw print' tattoo from her foot, also added in some more steam and took away the large vertical pipe from near her head! Also, gave her a tiny beauty spot!

07 July 2009
Her feet are a little clawlike to me and run counter to her sexy face. Other than that though, I like it!

07 July 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread