Judith, Marta Dahlig (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2009   #31
Martha,
This is beyond words! You have a mountain of talent and your hard work is never going to leave without notice. Thank you for puting extra energy into showing us your progress. BRAVO!

My web portfolio: http://www.creativedust.com
FACEBOOK

Old 05 May 2009   #32
What a treat for the eye -- stunning work!

Cheers,

Joe

Certified Softimage Instructor
Ask about our 3D Scanning Services!

Meshmasters.com

Old 05 May 2009   #33
They say a picture is worth a thousand words but I really can't find any that would do this artwork justice. Pure brilliance, that's what it is. Thank you so, so much for the videos and the tutorial -- they were amazing. I've been mesmerized by your work since I first discovered it about a year back, and you've never ceased to amaze me and motivate me. Thank you!

Old 05 May 2009   #34
Dzien dobry, Marta. Always a joy to see your works, they always give me and others inspiration. This piece is just OUTSTANDING. Thank you very much for taking the time to do a work through P.D.F.

Old 05 May 2009   #35
perfect

this is an amazing work. Everything looks perfect to me

Old 05 May 2009   #36
amazing as alway 6 stars

Old 05 May 2009   #37
So here I am listening to classical music, when I open up and look at this image. It looks like a classical piece and is so beautifully done, but wait, what's that! A head laying in blood on the floor. Did no one notice it! At first I think I am going crazy as no one has mentioned it and I wonder if I am actually seeing it.

Now the mood of the piece takes on a whole new meaning. A whole lot of questions now arise and the piece is now a mystery. Why is the head there. Did she kill him etc. etc. etc.

Excellent piece. Could you explain more of the story?

Old 05 May 2009   #38
Beautiful work! Thanks for the tutorials. This would look really great as an oil on canvas painting. I may have missed this, but what size do you normally work at and how many layers do you have at any one time?

Old 05 May 2009   #39
Amazing, i love it

Congrats on the top row and award

Old 05 May 2009   #40
Marta, this piece is absolutely amazing. I rarely post here on CGTalk but I had to say something. I can't even describe this. It's not my first choice of subject matter (or anywhere close) but this transcends subject matter, style, taste. It's just superb.

Old 05 May 2009   #41
Thumbs up great!

The great!!Admire you, refueling.

Old 05 May 2009   #42
Absolutely stunning brilliant work!
such detail, I especially like the inclusion of the reference materials showing the evolution.

Old 05 May 2009   #43
Originally Posted by BlacKeri: PS. Please bare with me on the resubmit, I was asked to write some more tech info on the piece.

LOL!

The image is awesome - stunning realism and cloth surfaces.

Old 05 May 2009   #44
amazing work!!!

Old 05 May 2009   #45
Beautiful work! I liked it the moment my eyes lay on it, really nice composition too. I really like how you play around the cloths and silk here too. I kept your pdf walkthrough, thanks

Thread Closed share thread