Prometheus, Sviatoslav Paschyck (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2009
Prometheus, Sviatoslav Paschyck (2D)

Title: Prometheus
Name: Sviatoslav Paschyck
Software: Photoshop

Dead city Prypiat in Ukraine.Time spent for work-3 days. Art-work made to order one of the companies which are engaged in manufacture of pc-games.Stalkers landscape.

04 April 2009
Thumbs up

Oh, this is so your style. I remember your last piece (the grass is the give away). You do seem to like earthy and grey tones. Your pieces have such a moody or bleak atmosphere. Great job with the buildings. My favorite is the irregular-contoured, office building near the middle background (like it has thin layers with short balconies).

I wonder why the Prometheus sculpture is without or holding it's head. Is there a signficance to that? Or is not an actual statue of Prometheus, but you're drawing a parallel with the birds in the sky. Either way, an interesting painting.

Good cloud work and perspective. The jagged surface of the rocks at the base of the statue have some hard, thick lines that are a little distracting though. Makes it hard to believe that the statue can be on it (not an even surface). Keep it up. Nice job.

04 April 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread