Waiting, Shivonne Sampson (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2008
Waiting, Shivonne Sampson (2D)

Title: Waiting
Name: Shivonne Sampson
Software: Photoshop

The blossoms fell like the hope in her heart. But it didn't mean that it wouldn't come back. She trusted in his word, and his word she shall keep. So every spring, when the first flowers begin to blossom, she'd wait at the place he'd last left her, up above on the swing he made for her, so she could have the perfect view when he'd return.
And so she waits..

Took a really long time to make this! I can't even remember how long. But its good to be back :). Made on Photoshop CS3. Hope you like it!

10 October 2008
Thumbs up

Good work! nice style and character

10 October 2008
Thumbs up

Hey, I like the concept. Good flow of composition and the colours work well together. What do you think of putting some more lighting on the flowers from the lamp? I think it would add to the beauty of the image imho. Right now they kind of look a bit flat and I think they could do with some more dimension. Great work though!

10 October 2008
its good work but i think it needs to be lighten up a little

regards

10 October 2008
Talking Thankyou!

Thank you guys for the comments well honestly about the lighting I had quite a bit of trouble because I figured there wouldn't be much light from a little lantern..so I worked according to that..But I'm happy that you pointed it out..and the one with the flowers as well...It didn't occur to me so thank you once again!!!

01 January 2009
The purple color is rich and good! i agree with domoarigato abt the flowers !! keep the work commin!
CH3Er$

01 January 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread