Birth Station, Vinod More (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2008
Birth Station, Vinod More (2D)

Title: Birth Station
Name: Vinod More
Software: Photoshop

hi friends
this one is my new post (after long busy days). here i was just fine tuning with my brushes and color application. was never sure what exactly it should be at end. (don't look at it from title)
just wanted to put together RnD that i am doing from last few days. hope this one is some what better compare to my previous work; in terms of depth color subject and treatment. this one took me somewhere around 20-30 hrs. ( not really bothered about time). just wanted to have more understanding of my style. hope you all will take interest replying back with valuable comments.

.........road to my blog

09 September 2008
Thumbs up

nice structures

09 September 2008
I like the gradient

I like the gradient of colors from red to cold sky. The position of the "Camera" suggests a flight on a spaceship... (for the use of diagonals in the composition)...is correct?
4 STAR for me!
Great.

09 September 2008
spaceship wonderfull

Originally Posted by lucaorlandi: I like the gradient of colors from red to cold sky. The position of the "Camera" suggests a flight on a spaceship... (for the use of diagonals in the composition)...is correct?
4 STAR for me!
Great.

thatts cool i never came across this thought ( it was back there in my mind, which i realize now ). just wanted to show grand landscape, may be i was standing on previose birth station some where. thanks a lot for comments.

.........road to my blog

09 September 2008
I liked the colors and the mood a lot. I can see lot of change in ur work buddy in a positive manner. Keep it up

09 September 2008
I really like the structure of the "towers" and the way they lying in the perspective. That's my favourite style long time ago. Congr!

09 September 2008
thanx to Hiep and rishi..
now days im looking for my style, not exactly style but color application and brush treatment and will be coming up with some more enviroment quicly cause im building up my speed
thax one more time.....

.........road to my blog

09 September 2008
I really love the composition and colors!, also the depth looks great, awesome!

09 September 2008
Great composition. I love the contrast between the technological spheres and the environment.
Steampunk

Strange Behavior

09 September 2008
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread