Bloody Alice, Paulo Cezar Siqueira (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2008
Bloody Alice, Paulo Cezar Siqueira (2D)

Title: Bloody Alice
Name: Paulo Cezar Siqueira
Software: Photoshop

Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite books, but that rabbit used to bother me so much...

I wonder how Alice would look if she was not blonde. There she is.

Made in Photoshop CS2, round brush.

06 June 2008
very good Expression on her face is funny

06 June 2008
this is really cool, and funny. And actually, originally Alice wasn't a blonde... it was the disney rendition of her that turned her that way. !

i like the effects the blood splatter is good. lol. wierd to say that. but it does look good... almost like a stuffed animal ripped of its cotton... only a little bit more gruesome XD!

i would have liked to see a bit more contrast, but other than that... cool concept :P

06 June 2008
Haha! I like this! 'Dark' alice in wonderland images are ten a penny these days, but i like this one because her face expression is simply brilliant! She looks SO pleased of herself!

Nice realistic rabbit corpse too. I just think the background needs.... something... The simplicity works, but it perhaps needs a sharper distinction between floor and wall.

06 June 2008
Alice must be related to Hannibal

Good lord! - With an expression like that, Alice must be a long lost relative of Hannibal Lechter. Very spooky…

06 June 2008
Good job!

very good job. Very simple, beautiful and funny! I love it sliced the rabbit. This diabolical alice reminded me a game based on distorted history of the alice's world.

06 June 2008
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread