Oreshia The Sea Witch, Axel Alonso (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2008
Oreshia The Sea Witch, Axel Alonso (2D)

Title: Oreshia The Sea Witch
Name: Axel Alonso
Software: Photoshop

My 1sth Dominance War challenge very fun to do all the ideas were in so many places, but thanks for the support Here it is "Oreshia" the Sea Witch; she is able to see where ever the light touches the water, and in the same way her source of powers comes from there, she has many eyes to capture this light and its able to project this one, as a water or ice energy!
All ready for war!

05 May 2008
Thumbs up

hello my friend!! this is certainly my fav! really love the colours and shapes! she's got a very distinct look with all the intricate details, something i've never seen before! awesome man!!

05 May 2008
Red face Gracias Neville!

Thank you my friend! always glad to see your great art work an fantastic textures, mean lots your good feed back to me ! and I hope I can still get beetter results next time .... Thanks Again!

Last edited by AxelAlonso : 05 May 2008 at 07:30 AM.

08 August 2008
Lovely!

I really like all the fancy fins and details in her costuming. You really have a marvelous imagination! I came by after you commented on my piece. It makes me realize how much my own creativity is limited. I'll have to think more out of the box next time. Great work!

08 August 2008
ooh Sandra your art Its great! I just happen to keep a very odd imagination mixed with my wish to see more of the fantasy worlds I always enjoy since kid! and some how this present times are corrupting it little by much ! and since we artist have always the choice to change it! well I decide to do it at least a bit with my art! Your work its very very beautiful and I hope I could see more from that !

08 August 2008
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread