Bewitched, Eric Faure-Brac (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2007
Bewitched, Eric Faure-Brac (2D)

Title: Bewitched
Name: Eric Faure-Brac
Software: Photoshop

Done for monthly contest on Pixelbrush forum. I wanted to draw a witch relaxing in her pumpkin-bathtub after a hard working day.
Comments welcome ;)

10 October 2007
heheeee...this is fun! love all the elements. only one itty bitty nit...wish there was water coming out of the shower but no biggie. i love this 4 stars

10 October 2007
Hoo , thanks for the stars, Claudia !!

10 October 2007
She's gorgeous and great idea to put here in a pumkin bathtub
Wonderful elements and especially the axe!

10 October 2007
minor nitpick: her "pumpkin" bra looks a "little" too tiny for her breasts, which are great. Wonderful pinup style image, I never would have thought of a pumpkin bath tub, much less shower head.

10 October 2007
Thanks a lot, Stina and Jacques !!

I had the vision of a giant pumpkin and i tought " it would be a great bathroom for a witch", and then I started to sketch with this idea in mind. The axe came later, at the ned of the pic. Now taht you noticed that, Jacques, it's true that her bra is a little smaller for her breast. I'm not too familiar with bra's size (more with breast , but it's quite different..)

Thanks everyone for your kinds words !

10 October 2007
I'm absolutely in love with the bathtube and the reflections you painted over it.
I think the image is balanced, the single suggestion I can write here is yhat you can improve this picture adding few shadows of the witch over the bathtube in order to add "volume" and interaction between the two subjects.

Good work

10 October 2007
Thank you, dear Serena !!

I keep in memory your advices if one day, i want to improve this picture. You're right, shadows would be necessary to add volume to the witch, especially with light coming from above.

10 October 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread