Help! for my son Ted, Glen Angus (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2007   #61
The image: is great and powerful communicating it's message.

And the subject... oh my... hey friend, I'm forwarding this link to hundreds of people here in next minutes. It's such a small time we take to fill up that form and such an inconceivable help effect.
CGTalk is always a place where we artists come and learn a lot, help each other, it's very 'family like', and specially you who helped the whole community so many times, we all know you around the world, why should anyone bother with your call for help?
All of us are 'flesh blood and emotion' people, some 'off-topic' subjects would bore a lot of people but this one cannot bore or be ignored, and as well you did another great image as usual.

Me and my friends here in Brazil , and from other countries as well, will do whatever necessary .

About using the image to help other people or make them aware, you be sure it will !

My best wishes for you and huge "Brazilian style" warm hugs to you, keep up strong man !

Zupi Portal (eng)
www.drsketchy.com/
SketchySP
eduardo.janiszewski@gmail.com

Old 02 February 2007   #62
Before I read the tekst I could already see this was something more then 'just another drawing'... verry well done, but unfortianatly it has a sad story behind it.
I really hope you will receive lots of support and be able to get good help for your child.

Old 02 February 2007   #63
I ask Allah to heal you son,and every one else,this is the only thing i can offer

Great art work,I hope that all the artwork have meaning behind it

Old 02 February 2007   #64
I like the picture a lot! I think you should create a series of images in this theme to develop a better understanding about your child's problem, as you work out the different approaches.
I wish you good luck.

Old 02 February 2007   #65
That's horrible - not being able to show emotion and communicate.
I did some reading about it, because the subject seems familiar to me. That's terrible. I feel for him. I think he is a brave soul to take such a life journey.

I understand a bit about being mentally trapped. I've been feeling trapped for about a year now, but not to the degree of your son. I'm glad your bringing forth information of the 'different' type. Men are so caught to the norm and only want to see the norm, they dismiss everything that is different to them. For me, I've been trapped psychicly, and it's been very hard on me. I feel almost hopeless, and negative, and so helpless. And their is no aid for people suffering from the affects of psychic attack. I can imagine how your son feels.
And psychic powers, are something that many people dismiss, even though I find most people have it enough to sense the feelings of another person. So even though it's many people's birthright, many people strangely keep it hush-hush. And it seems they want to totally dismiss it all together. I'm still really puzzled by it.
New information that describes our vast universe, can finally break mindframes out of the norm, and I think can help people to open their eyes and minds, and understand it more. Autism and other horrors of the world, are not being seen because people are too secluded and cut off to see a greater truth, of a world bigger than theirs. Our children is one of our worries added to what's being secretly done to society now. I think your doing a great job of bringing information forward.

I sent them an email. Hey, good luck Glen. God Bless your son, and you.

Old 02 February 2007   #66
nice concept, keep it up !!...

Old 02 February 2007   #67
This piece helps take quick the news blip on rising rate of autism to a personal level.

My Mom worked with a lot of autistic children (as a teacher with a special ed. focus) and the advances that were made in treatment, and just raw understanding of the disorder, during her career were impressive. How expensive those treatments are (in both Canada and the US) is painful when it can be a fundamental change to their quality of life, and it starts in their formative years. Best of luck to your son and to your family in dealing with the pressures that this brings.

Old 02 February 2007   #68
I hope for the best for you and yours Glen,

you are an inspirational person and artist. I have Sent my message to the Wisconsin Govener
I do hope that a collective voice will bode well for you in the future and I support your actions here

best of luck!

Old 02 February 2007   #69
Glenn, one incredibly fine illustration. As for the subject matter, well, it cries out your feelings in the passion of your craft. I wish you the best with your son, may the days be more sunshine than rain. My prayers are with you!
-jay

Five stars...one damn fine piece of illustration!

Old 02 February 2007   #70
Just dropping by to say your e-mail is on the way and to wish your kid all the best.

Good luck.

Old 03 March 2007   #71
Well I hope this does not sound offensive or out of plain sheer ignorance but...I've heard of autism...I've looked at documentary about the children...but still I haven't really grasp what it really is...

Your work has gotten me very very curious so .... I googled about it.

Children with autism look pretty normal to me...

But...like ANY disorder...it can be very...very frustrating.

Let me see what I can do ... as a non-citizen of America would do...I'll go on your sites.

I hope he's a miracle child...that he would find a way to use this mental disorder as a gift instead of just another form of suffering without any meaning...

All the best....

latest WIP: Dragonfly/Snail
www.mysundream.com
Pygmalion Project

Old 03 March 2007   #72
Hi Mate

First of all, this was the most touching post i yet have seen in this community. It is very hard for me to find the right words now, but know I am feeling with you and your familly and wish you all the best for all goes well for you and your family.
I think an email from me does not change much but it was the least i could do, it's sent.
best wishes, best of luck, strength and courage

Old 03 March 2007   #73
I couldn't agree more with TheFirstAngel.

Very touching to see someone expressing his feelings trough his art with a background like this. Sorry my english isn't the best, I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

I wish you and your son all the luck in the world on your journey.

keep up the good work

Daniel

Old 03 March 2007   #74
I wish the best for you and yours. Great work as well..

Old 03 March 2007   #75
Hope everything is allright !
Your art work has a very special message ! I feel that !

The autism reminds me of Nobita ! So sad ! T_T

Thread Closed share thread