pirate, Bian Lv (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2006
pirate, Bian Lv (2D)

Title: pirate
Name: Bian Lv
Software:

First mate:I hear the absolute being just say, person's fishs are all have no of some improbitieses soul of living creature, this is too terrible, meet up person's fish of ship will meet with the storm and reefs.
Captain:Shut up!The idiocy of your this white beard, still have you the bad egg of this strabismus!
Give me this person's fish to throw down the ship, conveniently you also jump down.Return to the port sleeping immediately, be we did not come out from the beginning on this week.

10 October 2006
This is a very complicated composition with lots of things going on and I think you pulled it off very well Nice work!

10 October 2006
The guy to the left of the captain looks like he has stubbly arms, but otherwise the colors and characters and intricacy are great.

WIP's
:

10 October 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread