Darkstalkers: Morrigan, Kenneth Tan (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2006
Darkstalkers: Morrigan, Kenneth Tan (2D)

Title: Darkstalkers: Morrigan
Name: Kenneth Tan
Software:

Fanart of Morrigan, done for my group of friend's weekly themed challenge. This week's theme was "Fanart" ^^ I tried to stylize her a little by elongating her limbs and giving her larger hands, how did it turn out? Comments are greatly appreciated!

Photoshop 7
Approx. 7hours

10 October 2006
Great work!! i love the style, she's very sexy

10 October 2006
Love it. but there is one thing that strikes me odd. her breast are sagging looks like her top is taped on to her nipples

10 October 2006
Sexy and stylish! Nice job on the skin texture!

10 October 2006
Her Breast caught my attention..haha . Anyway, nice job

10 October 2006
Wooow!

Morrigan is one of my all time favourite pieces of videogame character design, and you captured her perfectly!
I think her breasts are showing perhaps a little too much, but shes very slinky and curvy and i love her pose.
Great work on that black swirly stuff coming from her too - gives a nice evil feel.

I normally prefer curvier figures, but i think the skinnier, ganglier looks suits her as she is a succubus.

Keep up the excellent work.

10 October 2006
Thanks for the support and kind comments guys I realise that the anatomy is off in some places, will take all ur kind advice in mind! Really glad you guys liked it!

10 October 2006
Very interesting take on Morrigan. The stretched out anatomy works pretty well here, as you've made it a consistent framework for the character. I think her legs look a little noodly and the breasts are a tiny bit saggy (as others have pointed out). The colouring and lighting are top-notch though; you've done a great job with that part. I like the hair in particular! Nice work!

10 October 2006
i think the boobs could be even bigger.

10 October 2006
Wink

Nice work...! I used to play Darkstalkers a lot back in the 90's and this illo really grabbed my attention. Well done!

10 October 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread