Fairy, I-CHEN LIN (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2006
Fairy, I-CHEN LIN (2D)

Title: Fairy
Name: I-CHEN LIN
Software: Painter

Hollow Everyone
This diagram wants to draw the purely true face and sexy shape
The background tries a feeling of constructing the fairyland
So use a hazy way performance
Also consulted the data of some plants and butterfly
The reference and the painting process
Link
Hoping everyone will like

My homepage
Link

07 July 2006
I love the colours Her face is very pretty too. I'm not too sure about the position she is sitting in though, is that leg we are seeing her left leg or her right leg? Her upper body looks like she is sitting with legs on both sides of the log, but her leg looks like she is sitting with both legs on one side of the log, so i am a bit confused.

I have no doubt about your skill to draw sexy girls , but her face looks so pretty and innocent that giving her such a generous cleavage kinda makes the picture a little less beautiful to me than it could have I'm sure there are people who will think this rocks though

Terence

07 July 2006
great skin tones and hair is fantastic 4* Keep it up

07 July 2006
a natural beauty ...

07 July 2006
Looks very lovely! Cute face! Every time i try to look at her face my eyes look somewhere else

07 July 2006
where?

07 July 2006
Most impressive boobs on this site ! I can't see any wings on this fairy but the boobies are a great substitute for them, honestly...i don't like the upper part of the image , the grass looks too blurry...

07 July 2006
Love the colors! Her left (our right) arm seems a little bit thicker than the other one. That's my only crit though. Great job on the anatomy otherwise

07 July 2006
Beautiful work!

07 July 2006
You have captured such beauty on her face, I like her face and hair especially, I agree with Lamster about her leg and showing too much of the cleavage, I assumed it is her right leg as she's sitting sideway, sexy doesn't necessary need a great body for it, maybe you can concentrate on her curve instead.
You done a great job and keep up good work

07 July 2006
Wow! so pretty. I think her left arm is bigger than her right.

Love the color, nice work

07 July 2006
Beautiful

Great work.....really really nice. I have to agree with Lamster though about the breasts. Seems a little out of the general mood. But great work none the less.

-Nick Whitmire

07 July 2006
Gosh, this is so stunning I love it so much. I agree about the breasts though, it speaks over everything in the image with "I am designed to look hot!". Also the fact that they are rendered more sharply and the values are slightly more drastic than the rest of the piece, pulls your eyes there and keeps pulling them back.

But breasts aside what a beautiful and atmospheric piece.

07 July 2006
Gorgeous character! She looks innocent and sexy at the same time. Love the way she looks right into the camera. A beautiful soft and dreamy image. *****

07 July 2006
she's one well endowed fairy

I also like how the fabric blends so well into the background.

Thread Closed share thread