Harry & Friends, Elizabeth Le (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2006
Harry & Friends, Elizabeth Le (2D)

Title: Harry & Friends
Name: Elizabeth Le
Software: Painter

hmm...what to say about this one...I drew this HP fanart right after having read the last book in the series. I think I wanted first to do something in memory of Dumbledore. So I picked a golden coloured theme to sort of reflect royalty/masjesty. Harry's on the brink of a dangerous journey so I wanted cold colours for him. Hermione and Ron...well, they're his friends so they're sort of the symbol of something warm and familiar...

04 April 2006
Incredible! That's all I have to say.

04 April 2006
Very cool! Great work.

04 April 2006
Very nice! It's got a doujinshi feel to it.

04 April 2006
This looks really great! I think you captured the characters really well and the paintings are beautifully done. Nice style, too!

Bra jobba!

My portfolio: www.einarlunden.com
My webcomic, Cock and Bull: www.cocknbull.net

04 April 2006
beautiful portraits.though i'm not harry potter's fan but i like your stuff a lot.

Chronominater Project Concept Demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQX3v3wtknc

04 April 2006
This is really very interesting. I've never ever thought I'd see Harry Potter rendered out like a Bishonen style. And the best part is Dumbledore! OMG hahah! I gotta hand it to you man. Bishonen Dumbledore is the bomb.

Terence

04 April 2006
wooooot ^^

Another Harry Potter fan AWESOME

I really like Harry ^^. Ron looks somehow a bit evil to me, but still really cool. Very neat take on it. Awesome wand too.

Website(full of goodies)

The Journey Begins

04 April 2006
thank u guys for ur comments. I really appreciate it (I mean, this place is a tad intimidating, what with so many talented ppl hanging around here...)
Oh, and I just have to say I really never meant to go for a bishonen-ish style...whatever that might be, lol...guess it could be a lot of things. My style is very inspired by manhua...But maybe that too could fall into the bishonen category... Really though, is every pretty boy a bishonen? hee hee, anyways thanx again for comments peeps

04 April 2006
I really like this. It is like a very personal interpretation - not just like the Harry Potter who we all know. Really nice and I'd even say : frontpage !

04 April 2006
Awesome imagry - Cool layout and presentation as well. The coloring style you have is very soft and quite appealing when applied to these fantasy characters. Suits them perfectly.

04 April 2006
Hi, this is frontpage stuff, 5 stars from me.

I really like your Ron Weasly.

04 April 2006
Wow thats a preety good manga look on the harry pottor crew lol, but it looks great!.

04 April 2006
wow, veldig imponerenes!! Bra bruk av farger og animestyle`n sitter som ei kule!

04 April 2006
yep you got it right. What I meant by bishonen style is in the lines of CLAMP, I'm think you may know of this group of manga artists. These guys draw of their male characters as pretty of face and slim of figure. Your guys are more or less in that category of pretty boy. including good ol dumbledore! Except he's the pretty old man

Terence

Last edited by Lamster : 04 April 2006 at 05:04 PM.

Thread Closed share thread