Ofdw12: Master Copy,, Ailsa L. Macpherson (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2006   #46
Hi Elsie,

my congratiolations for frontpage - well deserved

very beautiful work.

fahrija

Old 02 February 2006   #47
Yay my baby got a frontpage! Weeeeeeeeee So happy for you, you deserve it!

Old 02 February 2006   #48
Goodness, I never expected this kind of response! Thank you so much everybody, I owe you all tons of hugs Thank you very much to whoever frontpaged it!

Imperioli: Thank you !

Martin: Well, I expect to see you soon…the channels topics of discussion are bordering on clean without you and Peter there…

Sir Neo: Thanks, although I can’t really take credit for the pose and the idea, that is Mr. Bougeurau’s!

RLyons: I’m afraid on this particular piece I had everything all laid out for me - it was a Master copy of William Bougeureau’s “Dante et Virgile aux Enfers”. I have started on a new (original) piece though ^^ so look out for that - as far as reference goes, I wish I could capture myself some live models hehe, but I normally have to make do with reference photos.

Rebeccak: Ahhh, gosh! I didn’t even notice that till you said it, kinda funny hehe. That has just made my day! Thanks Becca, by the way, I also have that tutorial done - I’ll upload it later today!

Martin: Thanks again I guess it was more sheer luck though hehe.

Kico: Thank you! You’re also been another person who’s been great with the encouragement *hugs for Kico*

DaWinky: Thank you Sabrina, it was lovely working alongside you in the workshop you are producing a beautiful piece yourself!

Becca: There is absolutely some wonderful work in the OFDW12 thread (or any of them!), I really recommend everyone goes and checks it out, so much talent in one place!

Joscci: Many thanks! I am pretty darn pleased about the frontpage!

Queenie: Yay, thank you so much *hugs for my ‘Auntie Ego’* now what would I do without you?

Zpapageo: Thank you very much! I am so happy that you feel I captured something of the original, Bougeureau was very daunting a prospect to try for my first OFDW (that evil Kimmel! )

Voron: Heh, I’m a sickler for dark and gloomy even when I’m trying to be cheerful, most of it comes out a little dark!

Eric: Thanks hon! I’m still a long way from getting an award, methinks - though maybe one day hope your exams are going well!

InesD: Thank you very much Ines!

Harshdesign.com: I have to admit, I don’t like the way the demon/vampire thing came out at all either, but at this point I was satisfied to let the piece rest for a while…maybe in a few months I’ll come back and fix him up a little! Thank you for you comment!

The_Show: Thank you so much, I’m really glad that I seem to have gotten the mood right!

Old 02 February 2006   #49
Plug, girl! How do you feel???

Congrats!

Old 02 February 2006   #50
Zng-Y: Ah, I’m doing the CollabBattle too, it is very tricky trying to balance that and this heh, another reason I finished it so quickly - good luck with it and thank you for you comment!

Britta: Thank you honey *hugs* hope your exams are going well, good luck!

Gunnie: Thank you very much

Aggie: Yay, thank you Janni! (Snyggt! Puss o kram! Julmust! God, I need some new words…medborgarskapsutredningar?)

Nathellion: Hehe, don’t look too closely at the anatomy, it was pretty off from the original I’m afraid but I managed to hide it a little by skewing the rest of the piece aswell! Thank you for your comment

Lemog: Whee, thank you Mogsie *dances with Lemog* tra la la!

Zapan: Thanks Steph! Oh by the way, I have a sort-of present for you…it’s not finished yet…*decides to be all mysterious*

Marco J: Thank you, it was a pleasure to see your own piece develop as it did, great stuff!

Simon: And now I thank you twice thank you, thank you!

LadyM: Thank you Valentina Are we going to be seeing some more of your lovely work in the finished gallery anytime soon?

Enialadam: Thank you! I’m really happy that you like it!
Rens Heeren: Many thanks, Rens! There has been some lovely work around lately hehe, I agree.

Beelow: Thank you! Can I play with your afro as a reward?

Rowan: Thank you very much, I completely agree with you about the demons face, it has been bugging me…I think in a few months I shall go back to this and fix all the little errors. Otherwise I can’t rest hehe. Glasgow is a pretty cool city I have enjoyed my time here…although after a year here, I’m heading back down to England at the end of this month to save up some money to travel ^^

Fahrija: I’m very flattered that you like it Fahrija, I am seriously impressed with your work !

Peter: Thank you darling *hugs Peter* wouldn’t have done it without you spurring me on!

Old 02 February 2006   #51
Therry: Hehe, you beat me girl! I have to admit, I am grinning like a loony at the frontpage and everybodies kindness!

Old 02 February 2006   #52
Great work Elsie!

*sergiokomicDOTcom*

Old 02 February 2006   #53
Originally Posted by Elsie: [font=Arial][size=2]Goodness, I never expected this kind of response! Thank you so much everybody, I owe you all tons of hugs Thank you very much to whoever frontpaged it!

You're more than welcome Elsie, it's a very striking piece of art you muster up here, everything from the composition to the color. Kudos!

-lild

Old 02 February 2006   #54
Wow, just awsome!
Congrats. really awsome piece

Old 02 February 2006   #55
Congratulations Elsie Well done piece!!

Old 02 February 2006   #56
awesome job there

well done

Old 02 February 2006   #57
Talking

Hey, and thanks for posting your tutorial for this piece!

Korpus School of Art + Gallery
www.korpus-la.com
Facebook Page | Blog
korpus.info@gmail.com
Downtown Los Angeles

Old 02 February 2006   #58
Originally Posted by Rebeccak: Hey, and thanks for posting your tutorial for this piece!

T.H.R.E.A.D. pimper!

*sergiokomicDOTcom*

Old 02 February 2006   #59
good

a wonderful work wowo.....

Old 02 February 2006   #60
Talking

Quote: Originally posted by SergioK: T.H.R.E.A.D. pimper!

The best!

Korpus School of Art + Gallery
www.korpus-la.com
Facebook Page | Blog
korpus.info@gmail.com
Downtown Los Angeles

Thread Closed share thread