Overlord Gustav Adventus, Stjepan Šejić (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

01 January 2006
Originally Posted by warpyy: truely deserves the front page, now all it takes to make me happy is see someone splat that
award on his profile !!

you said it!

"you can't see until you learn how to open your eyes"

01 January 2006
OmeN2501 thanx mate
A.Baldasseroni heheh i have a whole series of pics in mind
Derby-Q Salano thanx man i sure will
Kyena as a big fan of ur work im honoured
D1tus thanx
NOOB! hehehe yep im workin on arcana comics kade, im colouring redesigning, reworking layouts and editing..and then after im done with kade im publishin my own http://www.jadedexpressions.com/fea...cles/arcana.php

Skurai thanx mate
jeromoo i was workin on something different than usual u see i was aiming to create a focal point on the face through increased definition of details and lay it in contrast with the rest..i was allways bad at those things and now im gettin much better, usually i would overdo and overdetail everything and end up with a weak pic..
warpyy yo warpy hahaha give it time mate it will happen one day, no rush , im real happy with the recent advances i made so that alone makes me more then pleased

01 January 2006
Originally Posted by nebezial: jeromoo i was workin on something different than usual u see i was aiming to create a focal point on the face through increased definition of details and lay it in contrast with the rest..i was allways bad at those things and now im gettin much better, usually i would overdo and overdetail everything and end up with a weak pic..

you succeded man, i can't even imagine YOU being BAD at this, it's like you're talking about some other ****ed up universe

01 January 2006
wow he looks great! Yeah i also love the detail in his face.

When i first saw it his face reminded me of this guy Bill Nighy. especially around the eyes.

01 January 2006
I love it. Your art seems to get better and better each time your post a new one.

01 January 2006
Brate, svaka cast za front page !

01 January 2006
Originally Posted by nebezial: whoa i went to cgtalk today an i was..what the hell..3 pages of replies..what is this..lolthanx for the support everyone

beelow lol wel ill be posting alot more, now im a pro colorist and a comic artist so ther is plenty of inspiration comin out of me lol

That's what u get when u get front page! Cool to hear that now ur a pro now! I still have to get my self together now. I have seen major improvement in my work now after the contest!
Right now I am just experimenting and just doing stuff and trying to cut my reel together, that may not be where I want that to be though. But to get out of school that will have to do for the time being, I will probably do a minute, well see how it turns out. talk to u later nebz, And I hope ur ready for the next contest, because ur gonna recieve a spanking from me, like vs barkley, LOL!

01 January 2006
congrats on that deal.

i see that skurai is still ur personal kiss ass

good luck as it goes man..cos i'm pretty sure u'll forget about me now.

latah!

Last edited by NOOB! : 01 January 2006 at 07:58 PM.

01 January 2006
Great work. Perhaps there could be a little more details on clothing but face looks fabulous.

01 January 2006
Originally Posted by NOOB!: i see that skurai is still ur personal kiss ass

hell yeah, i want him to keep working on those wonderful tutorials *hint hint* so... i don't want to get on his bad side

01 January 2006
dear nebezial

this is one of the most impressive images i have seen with my own eyes. A W E S O M E.

Utterly deep and dramatic, hypnotizing even..!. what the heck is he thinking??

Thanks for creating and sharing with us...
I was dreaming for a character who has these elements...Pinhead(from hellraiser)+mobius and kain(from Legacyofkain)+mind exploding original creativity
oh DAMN i am seeing him!!!..

This overlord has a great potential for become a legendary character. I just wanna see his enviroments,enemies, victims..believers, ..all others...
MORE ...MORE ...MORE ....

thanks mate...!

BEST

01 January 2006
I see that you're creating a real comic book story with all your characters? Will it be accessible to all of us around the world?
This character really fits your personality...

You're soooo good with "the dark side".

latest WIP: Dragonfly/Snail
www.mysundream.com
Pygmalion Project

01 January 2006
wow, simply wow, I love your color palette, detail in the face, just amazing, keep up the great work man

01 January 2006
oh WOW. Freak'n sweet and very inspirational. I love it. Keep up the great work.

01 January 2006
*faints* this is beautiful work.. that guy you made is uber creepy and I would not like that being my overlord... Amazing talent. thanks for posting!

JOIN THE DSG

Thread Closed share thread