Fury Of The Nightblades - Dark Elves, Sacha Angel Diener (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2005
Wink

simply amazing...speechless...simlpy amazing

***************+**********************************

11 November 2005
exellent work my friend, and wellcome to warhamer universe, see you around and

11 November 2005
Originally Posted by the1st_angel:

Title: Fury Of The Nightblades - Dark Elves
Name: Sacha Angel Diener
Software: Painter, Photoshop

Digital painting for the warcry set, my first work for the warhammer universe
painted in photoshop7 and painter2

It's been a long time since we've talked - but wow - major congratulations on getting front-paged! This clearly deserves it!!! The one on the top left is....so cute! I hope life is treating you well!

11 November 2005
hehe turned out pretty sweet

11 November 2005
congrats on your front page feature hun... Told you it was something special! *hugs* I've already said how much I love it, but let me say it again.... I love it!

11 November 2005
Hey, friend! This looks fantastic! I like characters very much, great design and colors. Dynamic of it is very good too. Keep it up Sacha

11 November 2005
Front page, totaly amazing.
I just knew i recognised your style in painting, good work : D.

(note: we'll inform soon everyone of what's going to happend )
(and note2: and you'll get a 5/5 stars from me ofcourse )

11 November 2005
Simon3d, Monsit, LukeMrozek, : hehe, thanks a lot mates

Elsie: hahaha, you and your dizzy avatar. lol, yeah, was sad to kick him out as well but hehe, thats how it goes sometimes

LordRych: hehe thanks mate. yep orcs are moving on, still havent got a feedback from the
AD :/, but i guess they so far are still on their way.

Katea, Crash& Urrugos: thanks a lot. About the girls are more or less simular looking, comes from they are from the same fraction, same race and all have the same father jk, so far i just painted straight ahead, then had to change the hair to simular styles and also change headdresses wich moved em even closer together. and the type of girls... its so far my style to paint girls, in this case, dark elves.

Chiaotzu: thanks mate

JM: hehe, thanks a lot mate. yeah finally a nice job, but who knows where this leads to?

Rho-yia & Fusion: thank you so much

Smart Birdy: hahaha thanks a lot bro!

Linda: oh wow, these words of you really running down to the soul like mana. thanks a lot, you'd always get all my stars, cuz by far you are my favourite fantasypainter. thanks for these nice words and inspiring all of us.

Frogchild: thanks a lot. yeah they both are on striking forwards, tried to catch that movement. glad you like the piece so far.

Rudy: thanks a lot crazy bro

Vahn: hahaha, naaah not diener style pls. that kills me lol glad u like the piece mate!

Pushav: thnaks a lot mate, no doubt, you are nor worse nor whatever, just different and thats cool, keep on rocking!

Artjunky: Thank you so much! hahaha, still far away from a master, but startin to learn and improve, and workin hard on it

ThomasW: thanks a lot mate

Djampa: thanks a lot bro! keep up your great works as well and see ya soon mate!

Icedeyes: thak you so much

11 November 2005
Inept: sorry to hear you don't like the poses. i painted them that strongly moving forward to illustrate the power they put in their moves, like sprinters on the start. shouldnt be a problem to swing and thrust from that pose anyways, they both fight with shortblades, light weapons that should work fine with their physics.

Walrus: thanks a lot mate

Madalaine: thanks a lot!

Ramtin_moom: thanks a lot yep the dominating purple was quiet a match to get it ballanced. glad you like the result

Gary: hahahaha thanks for forgivness. yeah the challenge is nice to work on, but deadlines always have the higher priority. been quiet busy with comissions lately, so there's unfortunately not really much time to work on the challenge. but i'll get back to it this week

Illusion Digital: thanks a Lot mate!

Graaa-taaaaa: hehe, thanx bro!

Saiking, thank you

Alex H: hahaha thanks for the warm welcome working in the same world now it seems

Jon: Yeah its been a way too long time for real. thanx a lot for the great comment, talk to so soon my friend!

Nebs: hehe, thanks mate! you also been a great help for me and i'm very thankfull for everything

Zephyri: Hiya Hun! *hugs* thank you so much luv, glad you u like the piece

Rawwad: thanks mate! glad u like it mate, keep it up tibor, cant wait to see ya finnish your kick ass spectacular piece

Exige: thehe, thankees. bout note 1: glad to hear. note2: hahah thank you! please make sure you send me the links of PON again, lost all my web data a bit ago when i had my HD crash.

thanks for all your encouragements and great comments. you rock !

11 November 2005
hell friend...well this piece shows your talent very well, i think your designs for armours and characters is one of the best around, u know you have a unique style and it really rocks hard!...great job Sacha

11 November 2005
Talking

Congratulations my friend! This is certainly a masterpiece of Sachaism!

Although I think poses are too exagerated, perspective is almost unused for the character expressions and composition is a little weird, work in anathomy, design in armours and use of colours are amazing! so congrats again, and waiting for the orchs image to kick some asses too!

Last edited by mosconariz : 11 November 2005 at 07:55 PM.

11 November 2005
I guess i have no other choice but to join the Angel Fan Club now. Honestly, this is really WICKED, sick to the core crazy bro. You and your gifted hand BRAVO

cheers bro

11 November 2005
Smile

Beautiful work... I at once have understood that it is your work))) I like all!

11 November 2005
Superb!

Very dynamic, awesomely sexy!

This truly is a masterpiece, or at least one of my most favourite paintings!

from me

11 November 2005
Umm... Jealous!...

Congratulations Sacha on a very fluid and dynamic piece... Love the palette too

Your skills and talent never cease to amaze me...

Rock on mate

toe2toe

my 3d prints

Thread Closed share thread