Royal Love (updated), Christine Kotlark (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2005
Royal Love (updated), Christine Kotlark (2D)

Title: Royal Love (updated)
Name: Christine Kotlark
Software: Painter

The everlasting love between a Pharaoh and his Queen in the ancient times of Egypt.
Inspired by my passion for ancient Egypt and my belief in everlasting love :)
Detail is available here Link
>> Hi resolution image <<

>> Hi resolution image <<

10 October 2005
I love the BG's painting~~~nice colour~~~and I love those frescoes on the wall~~~~(because I like Egyptian and Grecian history)~~~~~~But I don't like two people's painting in this pic~~~the jewelry's painting are so nice although~~~~~~

10 October 2005
Thumbs up

This is a beautiful concept and I like the details you have so far - however the people look unfinished at this point and the indoor light source is questionable (is it a clerestory in the ceiling?). Also, the man's stomach looks suspect, look through one of your anatomy references to correct the muscles. The abs may be too pronounced given the softer musculature through out the rest of his body and also the fact that he is in a relaxed position.

Very good image. I don't think you have much farther to go

Links: =================>
| My Website
| My Art Blog
| Dominance War IV
V

10 October 2005
Thank you for the feedback, It was great to have that third eye. I updated it, I hope the corrections are noticable. Thanks again

10 October 2005
Thumbs up

very impresive, the whole mood and color tones, style...I like it...very good work

10 October 2005
The man's stomach looks a lot more convincing, good job. I am still not certain about the interior light source, for instance, the woman's chest looks lit from a strong light above her, while the bowl of fruit looks lit by a lower, warmer toned light. The shadow cast by the man's elbow is contrary to the direction of the bowl's cast shadow. Decide where your interior light is coming from and then adjust your shadows appropriately, and I think you will be done.

Once again, good work.

Links: =================>
| My Website
| My Art Blog
| Dominance War IV
V

10 October 2005
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread