Apples (version), Brian Prince (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #1
Apples (version), Brian Prince (2D)

Title: Apples (version)
Name: Brian Prince
Software: Photo-Paint

This is an update to an older painting originally sketched a couple years ago. It's still not a perfect piece, but I'm more happy with it now. There's no intended religious subtext, it's just meant to be a pleasant picture, and homage to the cool old illustrations they used to put on fruit crates.

Thanks for looking. Have an apple.

Old 03 March 2005   #2
i love this piece,its indeed gave me an old feelings to it.
bravo~~keep this going

Old 03 March 2005   #3
What you should have done was made her nude and drew a serpant (sp?) around the genitals to create a garden of eden type thing...with no sexual appeal

but its good so far great job

Old 03 March 2005   #4
Originally Posted by Amped: What you should have done was made her nude and drew a serpant (sp?) around the genitals to create a garden of eden type thing...with no sexual appeal

he did not want a link to religion..

brian: you have a talent for painting grass, weeds and trees. I don't know photo-paint but maybe you could share some of your brush techniques with us?

the girl looks slightly unfinished, esp. her feet. I also think she would've looked better in a nice white dress. but dresses are hard, I know.

I certainly like it.

Old 03 March 2005   #5
arrrghh.. the tree! the leaves.. they're so cool

i agree. a white dress would make this piece complete..
..not that im saying its not complete, but i dont imagine the townfolk women liking their men handling crates w/half naked women pasted on em.
seriously tho. i adore the feel of this pic.. it has an extraordinary old school rhyme book feel to it.
-ange

Old 03 March 2005   #6
Originally Posted by Garma: he did not want a link to religion..

brian: you have a talent for painting grass, weeds and trees. I don't know photo-paint but maybe you could share some of your brush techniques with us?

the girl looks slightly unfinished, esp. her feet. I also think she would've looked better in a nice white dress. but dresses are hard, I know.

I certainly like it.

ah yes I didnt see that..its awsome I really love the form of the tree and everything...you guys are creative!

could you do me a favor and give me some critique on mine?

http://cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=215426

=\

Old 03 March 2005   #7
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread