The Glory Of Valhalla, Stjepan 各jić (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

01 January 2005
The Glory Of Valhalla, Stjepan 各jić (2D)

Title: The Glory Of Valhalla
Name: Stjepan 各jić
Software: Photoshop

Many strived to join the Einheriar of Valhalla but only those brave enough, those chosen by Valkyries could step up. They were honored by the blessing of the one exed god , Odin.well anyway this is my second attempt in photoshop, think im getting a grasp of it, so bring it on!

01 January 2005
its a very nice one u got here.the lighting ,the color as well as the composition is good
just one thing,there are certain part of the image could be done with some clean up,for example ,the right elbow of the gal on the top seems blury and the same goes bot the man's fist.overall seems like a rpg game poster to me..i like it though

01 January 2005
cool

i like it!!
the guy in the center is my fav...hehe
you might want to think about why things are blurred
but its stil a nice little pic

01 January 2005
Stunning work!!

01 January 2005
thumbs up!

well done! its got a good composition. overall great piece
Originally Posted by nebezial:

Title: The Glory Of Valhalla
Name: Stjepan 各jić
Software: Photoshop

Many strived to join the Einheriar of Valhalla but only those brave enough, those chosen by Valkyries could step up. They were honored by the blessing of the one exed god , Odin.well anyway this is my second attempt in photoshop, think im getting a grasp of it, so bring it on!

01 January 2005
Very nicely done!

Massive update to my site, tons of new art!

祢've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Roy Batty, replicant.

01 January 2005
I like the piece, good job.

My crits are in line with earlier comments about the ewbow of the girl up top, actually it's not her elbow but her forearm that's causing the problem. On a man that forearm wouldn't look so out of place but on her it's not correct. You should reduce the width of it.

Another place that could be improved are Odin's shoulders. Partly because the woman in the foreground is obstructing the view you're getting away with it but for a guy holding a massive blade like that and given the size of his hand the shoulders are nearly invisible and sloping way down.

I'm asuming those wing-type things around Odin are part of the throne... If not then the perspective doesn't work out right.

Anyways, I hope this helps out. You're definitely gettign the hang of painting in Photoshop. I don't think I can do it as well as you.

01 January 2005
woo! very cool pic! great photoshop skills! "study study study"

01 January 2005
Cool, cool. I still haven't got my photoshop skills up to this level yet. The only thing I see is that the cup the girl is holding in the back could be a different color. Cause the first time I saw this picture I didn't realize she was holding a cup, the skin tone is to close to it. Other than that keep up the good work.

01 January 2005
Wow that is a pretty impressive picture. Personally I always imagined Valhalla to be more dirty (a little bit like in Eric the Viking). But that's just a personal opinion. This is a great picture and the Odin has a great face.

02 February 2005
congrats
very good jop...i really like it so much
keep it up

02 February 2005
Excellent work, nebezial.
Nothing to say on that arm. I feel the subject a little boring but the work is great.

bye

ago-stino

02 February 2005
Niceness

Nice Work, as a student currently doing animation and photoshop and etc, it's awesome to see what others are capable of. Keep up the good work.

02 February 2005
Amazing colours and atmosphere!

That girl is cute!

02 February 2005
Nice work

Just an opinion: I think the hands need a bit more work (proportion is a bit off).

Thread Closed share thread