Summer, Yu Qi Wang (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2004
Summer, Yu Qi Wang (2D)

Title: Summer
Name: Yu Qi Wang
Software: Photoshop

The summer,the flowers,the sunshine and the laugh,we are in the old country of Eternal Egypt,that's our mother land——THEBES

12 December 2004
Talking

good ,but I think depth of field is not well

12 December 2004
Lovely, but the perspective on the water seems a bit off. The water ripples around the girl in front do not appear to be on the same plane as the water lily leaves, and they should be.

12 December 2004
There might be some problems with perspective... but SO WHAT!

It's a beautiful painting.

Sleep is for the weak.

12 December 2004
Absolutly gorgeous in my opinion. The perspective errors are barely visible, well at lest to me but i do not have an expert and professionnal eye but oh well.

12 December 2004
nice job! like the color!!

12 December 2004
Smile ~

Eternal Egypt is my love~ thanks every boday to see my work

12 December 2004
This here is a great work - it captures the spirit of misticism of Egipt. Great job.

Learn all Your life....so You die a wise man.

12 December 2004
love it

12 December 2004
Talking

hey, great work with the girl.. you really create some great mood in there... Your only problem is with the perspective... it seems that you were trying to use ONE vanishing point for the stairs, the problem is visible when you use more than one. n Because at the 4th or 5th step, you should be looking at the level of the step, so no ground is visible...
Rizo

12 December 2004
yey nice painting. Have to agree with the stairs. I also think the head of the girl in front is a bit too big and the head of the girl in the back a bit too small....Maybe that's just me.

It would also be better fro the composition when the Girl in front stands a bit more on the right imo.

Just a thought.

WWW: AREA-56
BLOG: Chapter 56
SHOP: Prints

12 December 2004
The colours are excellent. I like the texture. It looks like it was painted on a panel. Very nice.

When I first saw it there were three things that imediately stuck out, though. One is that the perspective is a bit off, like the other posters said. The second is a compositional issue. I would have moved the foreground character over to the right just a bit...her head would fall right on the golden section and I think the peice would be better for it. That's more of a personal thing, though. Finally, the backgound area is so bright that it distracts from the focal point.

12 December 2004
great work! girl! The nothing important can say of! 4star!

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread