Old 09-17-2004, 12:04 PM   #1
jongart
Steven Jong
China

We Got It Made, Steven Jong (2D)

Title: We Got It Made
Name: Steven Jong
Software: Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop

That's a image of my lastest Flash anime called "I Got It Made". Also that's my first Flash piece...
I made models in Illustrator9.0,did some renderings in Photoshop, and make them animated in FlashMX.
It's actually a Flash MTV of a Rock&Roll. Now i m working on it. just got 20% finished...
But i m kinda afraid of the file size of my anime.
Also i m looking forward to getting yr opinions on my pic. Hope u can give some advice. I'd like to make friends with all guys here're into 2D illustration and animation!
jongyunsheng is my Yahoo Messenger ID, get time to add me, so that we can change ideas there!
Enjoy!

Old 09-17-2004, 05:51 PM   #2
Ilikesoup
Soupy all night long

portfolio
Christopher Perdigao
Customer Service
Valspar Paint
Andover, USA

I have no technical crits--everything is well drawn, nicely stylized and the colors are very lively. Might I suggest varying the poses? The two smaller characters at left (cop and clown) look like they're drawn from a template--same expression, size and pose. The other characters are in very similar poses, looking like they're in a chorus line. I'm not sure what music is playing in your animation, but for the sake of this pic, you might want to space your characters out differently and give each a pose that gives a hint to each's personality.

Old 09-18-2004, 02:59 AM   #3
jongart
Steven Jong
China

Thx very much for yr comment. i appreciated very much...
What u said is rather true,man. u can see the two small guys, they're from the same model, i ingored that lol...
As for the animatio.... it's quite a pity that i can't get me website, coz i m always broke, here in china, students're always poor in their pocket. I canno afford the domainname, and virtual space...
Now i m working on my 2nd Flash Anime series called "One week touch" mainly based on a true story happened to me. When i get it finished, i'll post it to our chinese famous Flash work site. so that u can take a look at it lol.

Old 01-19-2006, 07:00 AM   #4
CGTalk Moderation
Expert
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread