Photomanipulation : 'rava', Georgios Cherouvim (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2004
Photomanipulation : 'rava', Georgios Cherouvim (2D)

Title: Photomanipulation : 'rava'
Name: Georgios Cherouvim
Software: Photoshop

I used a few photos I took in the past and a couple of hours in photoshop to experiment for a visual style. A style which I may use for an animation project I am preparing. There are also 3 more images which I may post in the near future.

Any feedback would be really appreciated.

09 September 2004
weird concept...a rather queer looking contraption you got there...anyway,I would efenetly change the color of the metal 'pipes' form that green to a slightly lightish blu...so you you could benifit of the orange/red contrappositon in your composition...
anyway...I kinda like it...
good

09 September 2004
cool!

wow!one word, cool!!!

09 September 2004
thanx a lot for the comments.

Profane: I see what you mean. Most of the times I try to have complemental color in my compositions.

09 September 2004
Originally Posted by Profane: a rather queer looking contraption you got there...
I like the feeling of rust against my salad fingers...

It looks nice! I kind-of like the red/green combo, it's very nice. Somehow something is missing... I don't know what. Try adding something special, an out of sync thing. Maybe that will make it every nicer.

It's very neat as-is, though!

09 September 2004
Wink colours looks nice but...

there is quite a problem with the axis of composition, perspective axis is clashing badly with curved elements on the right and the patches of black are fragmenting your comp. check how the balance of the image 'feels'.

sum: nice colour, dodgy composition of interesting elements, it's always the same old problem when you start photography

09 September 2004
Thanx for the constructive feedback guys!
I have the feeling as well, that even if it is a quite dynamic comp, something is missing. Maybe it's the black areas that dont lead the eye to a certain point of interest as giza-di said.

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread