To The Death, Mark Corotan (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2004   #1
To The Death, Mark Corotan (2D)

Title: To The Death
Name: Mark Corotan
Software: Maya 5, Photoshop Cs

This is a Previsualization of my thesis for this year. This pic was also composited using maya, the characters and for some particles. The background was matte painted in Photoshop. I'll be posting more of my CGs soon ^__^.. hope you guys liked it.

peace!!
Mark

>> Hi resolution image <<

Old 09 September 2004   #2
Fantastic work!!

Not much to really negatively crit first hand, i like the composition, the theme, colours practically everything it just seems to work very well.

The only bad crit i have is when you first look at it, it is quite hard to make out what is attacking the guy in the scene, your eyes are drawn to the part of the arm to the left of the head it is more central to the piece and then it gets a bit confusing, after a while you realise that the head is to the right a bit and is a arachnid style creature.

Apart from that it is very very good and i cant wait to see more. Oh and i think this piece needs to be in the 3d section considering you used maya.

Again great work.

Old 09 September 2004   #3
execlent, one final touch would be some hints of blood drops on snow

Old 11 November 2004   #4
Smile To The Death

This work is impressive. You can really sense the movement. It is well drawn and the play between dark and light is crisp and shows a good sense of composition.

Old 01 January 2006   #5
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread