Webcomic: It's Alive, Plz Advise, Guido Bik (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2004
Webcomic: It's Alive [UPDATED EP.2] Guido Bik (2D)

::edit:: sorry wasn't sure if this was gonna be placed here, not familiar with new rules yet. So there's a double in wip section, anyways updated with pinup and episode 2::

Title: Webcomic: It's Alive, Plz Advise
Name: Guido Bik
Software: Ps Cs, Pencil

Hi all, considering the rescent rise in quality postings this feels kinda out of place here, but still hope some one could advise me here. Considering on starting a webcomic, since I'm recently hooked on cad-comic.com and appegeeks.com (you rule btw hawk :)) Funny small world seeing lots of webcomic artists work also here on cgtalk. Anyhows, could you guys advise if this is funny at all for starters, all C&C appreciated, thnx.

episode 1:

episode 2:

pinup:

Last edited by Astaroth.NL : 08 August 2004 at 10:39 AM.

08 August 2004
Talking hehe

The lil guy's god forgot the clothes...hehe so funny

08 August 2004
Thanks for your replies dark and michicu, updated with a pinup and episode 2, heard ep 2 is less funny, aside from my real life friends who don't get the comics at all what ya guys think?

Cool hair colour btw michicu, bet ya great with colours

08 August 2004
Talking yep! that my hair ^_^

glad you like it

08 August 2004
Talking

love the drawing dont know if u make it like that on porpuse or not...but who cares it works great, keep up the good work hope a ep3 is on its way..hehe so funny

08 August 2004
thnx dark, great to hear I atleast got one fan allrdy. I do plan on improving/changing the graphics dramaticly though, now I simple sketch bij hand and color with the sketch on top, that why ya get the sketchy look, but no satisfied with it yet.. thnks bro

08 August 2005
Doh ah ah ah,really funny,also the style is good

08 August 2005
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread