B-B, Michael Chang Ting Yu (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2013
B-B, Michael Chang Ting Yu (2D)

Title: B-B
Name: Michael Chang Ting Yu
Software:

this is the cover for my personal project, , i am not sure which platform its gonna be, and when will it publish. what i wanna make sure, its when the time it release, will show the best quality i can do. please look forward to it.

04 April 2013
Thumbs up

He looks almost androgynous with that kind of feminine chin line, but that's mostly after I've been looking at him for a little bit (first impression is that he's male). His hands are really beautiful (great articulation and color values for the skin tones and shading; especially with the green and blue tones). His facial features are very well done, though, and I like his expression. The silvery hair kind of reminds me of Sepharouf (I'm sure I've misspelled that) the major villain from Final Fantasy. I like the architecture in the background and that it blends in more so that it's not competing against the character (since there's a lot of details to the buildings). The perspective and rendering of the foreground's landscaping didn't fair as well though (some of the shapes and perspectives feel a little off). Overall though, you have a very strong piece. If you want to keep refining it, then I look forward to seeing what you end up. Good luck with the publication that it's for. Keep it up. Great job.

04 April 2013
beautiful!good job!

04 April 2013
The character's facial expression and lighting really stand out. Great piece.

04 April 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread