Amazon, Loles Romero (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2013   #1
Amazon, Loles Romero (2D)

Title: Amazon
Name: Loles Romero
Software: Photoshop
Submitted: 28th February 2013

A character Iíve done for practice. She is an amazon with traces of viking and native american elements.

Old 03 March 2013   #2
Thumbs up

Very impressive, although I can see how you had a few issues with proportions (the arms are slightly different sizes, legs are a tad thick and her head's a tad small). I do like the design of her and I love the inclusion of viking and native american features (especially the face paint). I also really like her bow and spear (really cool spear design, especially the blade). Even when you roughed the painting style, you still managed to capture a lot of details and textures (like on the woven leather on the skirt). She really came out fierce and I certainly wouldn't want to piss her off. Overall, this turned out really well. Keep it up. Great job.

Old 04 April 2013   #3
Thank you for the comment!
With this one I didn't have much time to think about, so I was designing the outfit and paintings at the very moment. Recently I shortened a bit her legs. They are a little bit thick, but I like them thicker than thinner, like with the arms.

Old 04 April 2013   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread