legend of the cryptid, bOne Thierry Bonnet (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

01 January 2013
legend of the cryptid, bOne Thierry Bonnet (2D)

Title: legend of the cryptid
Name: bOne Thierry Bonnet
Software: Photoshop

Illustration done for a mobile card game owned by Applibot.
I didn't completely finished a drawing before painting it's a mix of both. I'd like know what you think the goods and the not so goods.

01 January 2013
Nice details on the rendering. The light and the background are well done. the proportion of the legs throw off the drawing. they seem too short. but over all a good render.

01 January 2013
Thumbs up

Very nice painting, the overall concept and details are well executed. I like those small and smart gizmos like chain in the earing or curvature on her garment.

The one thing I'd like to point is the arm, which in my opinion is too slim and too long. As far as I can tell, her somatotype appears to be mesomorph, and the arm would be a little bit too slim even for an ectomorph. Maybe it's caused by flawed anatomy, and it would be just OK if the arm was in proper lenght.

But, like I said, you've got my thumb up, because apart from this minor issue you did good job

01 January 2013
you're absolutely right ! That's a mistake I tried to correct in the illustrations I did after

01 January 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread