All corners of the country004, Jie He (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2012   #1
All corners of the country004, Jie He (2D)

Title: All corners of the country004
Name: Jie He
Software: Photoshop

I'm writing a novel.Now, the novel has 40000 words. I know we'll carry on!
My friend told me:"You can write about fiction, and transport yourself to another world,
or you can write about what's going on, and let your thoughts carry you through to a solution."
Hope you will like it.

Old 01 January 2013   #2
Amazing ... how you can do this ! :P

Old 01 January 2013   #3
Thumbs up

Beautiful work as always!! Happy new year my friend!! ^^ Keep up the amazing work!

Old 01 January 2013   #4
Originally Posted by victorior: Beautiful work as always!! Happy new year my friend!! ^^ Keep up the amazing work!

Thank u my dear friend,Also wish you a happy New Year!

Old 01 January 2013   #5
Thumbs up

Wow, very pretty. It has a fantasy type quality to it. I love the colors and the composition of the whole design. The way you did her hair and the contours of the body, dress and all of the designs included are my favorite part. She has a very doll-like face, although I feel that her eyes are just a tad too far apart and it's make her cute face feel a tad creepy (almost alien-like). Other than that, I don't have too much to say about this piece. The atmosphere is great, the color pallette is well done (contrasting, but not too saturated), and the background and surrounding details work really well with the whole piece. Definitely a keeper for the portfolio. Keep it up. Great job.

Old 01 January 2013   #6
beautiful girl

Old 01 January 2013   #7
I love the fluidity, colors, and lighting of this piece. Thank you for creating such a beautiful piece of art, hope to see more from you.

Old 01 January 2013   #8
Very beautiful!

Old 01 January 2013   #9
It's a very arresting image. Out of all the amazing thumbnails on the front page this really caught my eye. On closer inspection it looks a little rushed and the anatomy looks off. It's a shame because you have a wonderful use of colour and light, I think it deserves more time spent on it.

Well done, it's still a beautiful painting!

Old 01 January 2013   #10
I love it!

Old 01 January 2013   #11
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread