Living room, Selvakumaran Kuttisamy (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2011
Living room, Selvakumaran Kuttisamy (3D)

Title: Living room
Name: Selvakumaran Kuttisamy
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay

This is an interior scene rendered in Vray and post-effects done in Photoshop. I hope all ur comments.

03 March 2011
This is a pretty nice image, I like the fabric materials. I think the interior light is a bit dark considering how bright the outside is looking. I also think composition wise, the cream chair behind the sofa draws too much attention and could be moved.

-JH

03 March 2011
I think this is a masterful image, not only because of the lighting and composition - respectfully disagree with the previous poster, but it also conveys a natural, 'lived-in' environment which makes it all the more appealing.

03 March 2011
Originally Posted by Daimondo: I think this is a masterful image, not only because of the lighting and composition - respectfully disagree with the previous poster, but it also conveys a natural, 'lived-in' environment which makes it all the more appealing.

Yeah, I agree with that.

-JH

03 March 2011
Really nice image. I love the floor texture. I do have to agree that the interior is a bit dark considering how bright the outside is. I feel that more of that light would bounce inside in real life. If the brightness from outside was toned down just a bit, I think it would look more realistic. Please know this is nit picking a great render.

03 March 2011
very nice render i liked it a lot as it is having a very nice mood.

03 March 2011
Looking amazing! Just when I was getting tired of room renders I see this and feel a breath of fresh air.

A few things.

Your ies lights on the left side feel like they are coming from the base of the light yet the actual model of the light is extended out and angled a bit more. That feels wrong, maybe the geo needs to be brought in closer to the wall.

The white light on the edge of the couch feels a bit faked. I can understand that it could be coming from the lights from the ceiling, but to me it just feels too fake.

Is the light in the back connected to the ceiling, feels like it's floating?

03 March 2011
Smile

I agree the photometric lights in the walls and the ceiling lights are little fake. I am not very happy with that too.. any how I'll take an attention in my next rendering. Thank you.!

Originally Posted by Mrguy: Looking amazing! Just when I was getting tired of room renders I see this and feel a breath of fresh air.

A few things.

Your ies lights on the left side feel like they are coming from the base of the light yet the actual model of the light is extended out and angled a bit more. That feels wrong, maybe the geo needs to be brought in closer to the wall.

The white light on the edge of the couch feels a bit faked. I can understand that it could be coming from the lights from the ceiling, but to me it just feels too fake.

Is the light in the back connected to the ceiling, feels like it's floating?

03 March 2011
beautiful your work.

www.solin3d.com

03 March 2011
I really like the textures. Very nice.
Render Farm
Support@ResPower.com

03 March 2011
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread