Android Froyo, CX Franz Juvenal (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2011
Android Froyo, CX Franz Juvenal (3D)

Title: Android Froyo
Name: CX Franz Juvenal
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay

this art called "Android Froyo"
i made this art for challenge in indocg.com.but i can't win. Damn...
i combine japan style robot with a few style from american style robot.
Comment and critic are welcome.

02 February 2011
you know, if you animated that a bit and made it into a boot animation for the droid, you'd have half the internet wanting your babies, right?

(maybe just me, awesome work)

02 February 2011
Originally Posted by cxfranzjuvenal:

Title: Android Froyo
Name: CX Franz Juvenal
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay

this art called "Android Froyo"
i made this art for challenge in indocg.com.but i can't win. Damn...
i combine japan style robot with a few style from american style robot.
Comment and critic are welcome.

This.....is....AMAZING! PLEASE do you have any higher resolutions? I want this as my desktop background!

02 February 2011
very nice version!

Facebook

02 February 2011
If only u could add some transforming animation to it

02 February 2011
Thumbs up

Well done with the render! I must say, if you animated this bot it would definitely be a worthy sell off for the android like Eclisod mentioned earlier. Best of luck!

02 February 2011
great model and a creative approach to the green dude

02 February 2011
It's a nice approach on the android mascot, but there are things bothering me.

First of all, is the logo overdoses. There is too many Android logos on him. If you could use just one, or none, it would be better.

Second, I know you wanted to make it realistic and complex, but I thing you exaggerated a bit, and the robot lost is identity.

Well, that's my opinion, anyway.

02 February 2011
i kind of like it ..
please check your cgtalk message :-)

02 February 2011
Quote: @Eclisod : you know, if you animated that a bit and made it into a boot animation for the droid, you'd have half the internet wanting your babies, right?

(maybe just me, awesome work)

half the internet? are you kidding?but.. my skill in animation is bad. not so good.
how can i grab half the internet user?????

Quote: This.....is....AMAZING! PLEASE do you have any higher resolutions? I want this as my desktop background!

thx bro.. i have the higher resolution. but in black version...
here.

i hope you like it. but if you want the green version. send your e-mail to me. i promise will send the higher resolution.

Quote: @rubenmontecinos : very nice version!

thx bro..

Quote: @wolfbane : If only u could add some transforming animation to it

i'll try that later..

Quote: @spkr9 : Well done with the render! I must say, if you animated this bot it would definitely be a worthy sell off for the android like Eclisod mentioned earlier. Best of luck!

Quote: @krodil : great model and a creative approach to the green dude

thx....

Quote: @SewerShark : It's a nice approach on the android mascot, but there are things bothering me.

First of all, is the logo overdoses. There is too many Android logos on him. If you could use just one, or none, it would be better.

Second, I know you wanted to make it realistic and complex, but I thing you exaggerated a bit, and the robot lost is identity.

Well, that's my opinion, anyway.

hmm.. you know? first time i draw the concept i always think about that. but... how can i make the android from google without having to remove the image of google/android.
so.. i start learning about the logo of android(you know? the cutest small green logo.) i've found few thing behind that logo. and i use to my own concept
but. when almost done with the modeling. i feel image of android google have been lost. so i added some symbol and text from android.
and i think. (for myself) 3 symbol from android in different media very enough for me.

Quote: @xtrm3d : i kind of like it ..
please check your cgtalk message :-)

i've been check your message.

Last edited by cxfranzjuvenal : 02 February 2011 at 07:52 AM.

02 February 2011
Good work!!!

02 February 2011
Really great job, the image seems like an animation like transformers wow, in boot video in a smartphone will be so awesome, kickass job :O

02 February 2011
Love the concept and the modeling is superb. The only thing that bothers me is the line connecting the eyes. It looks like a mouth. The original logo has no mouth. I think it would look sleeker and more robotic without one. It looks kinda like a goofy grin, just my opinion though.

02 February 2011
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread