the Taxidermy Body (nudity), Tsvetomir Tsenov (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2009   #46
beautifull work, great subject.
i like the expression and the color sheme.

Old 08 August 2009   #47
Excellent work! Nice to see a different subjects as well.
Rock on!

Old 08 August 2009   #48
Originally Posted by chillnlikeamug: yeah where is the blood? Otherwise, I agree it's good. Organs maybe dead and bloated explaining their size who knows. Good though, very good.

In a cadaver that is prepared for dissection, the blood is removed during the perfusion process; the organs also won't be bloated. The stomach here is much too large and the lungs should extend up into the root of the neck, but these points are minor alongside the excellence of the image. The fat looks fantastic!

Old 08 August 2009   #49
cool
made my breakfast coffee go down well hahaha

for some reason to me it looks kind of plastic...dunno...

But an awesome job

Old 08 August 2009   #50
sick study man, like sick study man, wow great textures.

Old 08 August 2009   #51
Fantastic work of art

Old 08 August 2009   #52
very nice !

Old 08 August 2009   #53
Disgusting!
Brilliant modeling and shading!
My Congratulations for this!

Cheers,
Jack

Old 08 August 2009   #54
Excellent work ! loved everything.. u triumphed at creating a perfect mood thru lighting as well.
It wil be great if you can share the wires and also the kind of study you had done for creating this image.
The realism is classic . . .so just curious how you studied it..

Old 08 August 2009   #55
To everyone saying the organs look too big.

Organs "puff" out once the muscles are no longer holding them in place. If you disembowel someone the intestines will spring up out of the cavity as the muscles are no longer holding them. With Anesthetics, you can cut back the muscle tissue and get the smooth muscle of the intestines to not expand.

The piece it's self I feel is a little novice for the top row. It looks "ok", the anatomy is pretty off except for the way the organs are expanding.

I don't feel like the piece of art communicated anything to me. When I start to try and get a feel for what situation the corpse is in, who is it, who is operating on him ect... it leaves me scratching my head.

The fat and organs are some what "glistening" but the colors are all a bit off from anything I've seen inside a corpse. The only organ I think you really nailed was the liver. Nothing else is pink / red enough. I suppose he could of been open and rotting for a few days, or dunked in a formaldehyde tank for a month or more, but that isn't consistent because he still has pinks in his skin and his darker organs and coagulated blood would be black at that point.

I think you should decide on if this is a cadaver in a laboratory, mortuary, or a victem of a murderer and then try to tell me his story more with the details of his death through the corpse so I can connect with the art.

Old 08 August 2009   #56
I dont see why the artist should have to "decide on if this is a cadaver in a laboratory, mortuary, or a victem of a murderer and then try to tell me his story more with the details of his death through the corpse so I can connect with the art."

I personally don't like being spoon fed information about an image...I like enough space around the subject that I can make up my own mind-make up my own story about it.

I see this as one of DaVinci's illustrations done with modern tools. He would dissect the bodies, but draw them as tho they were alive, but the skin was removed. Its kinda cool to know that thats what a person looks like on the inside...the as I sit now, those exact organs are busy 'smushing' around inside me RIGHT NOW. Freaky in a way....

Amazing work! I look forward to seeing more from you!

Old 08 August 2009   #57
Awesome. Super. 5* from me. Great work man.

Old 08 August 2009   #58
awesome study man unzippped everything.
solid work

Old 08 August 2009   #59
wow! brilliant concept and great execution!

Old 08 August 2009   #60
amazing work

good luck 4 ever 5***** from me & i vote 4 u

Thread Closed share thread