Niko Belic movie star, cristian necula (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2009
Reaaly good!

05 May 2009
I'm not the greatest fan of GTA (the game).

I'd buy the game TODAY for twice the price if it looked like that and my console was good enough to run it.

05 May 2009
Originally Posted by sameergadve: Cristian this is one of the best game art renders, super textures,colors ,composition and the mood makes me wanna play the game...

QFT
Definitely one of the best I've seen, 5* from me.

05 May 2009
Felicitari

Congrats on the front page. Wasn't sure what to believe when I first saw this picture. Great environmental work, layout, texturing.. well you pretty much nailed this one. Didn't have the pleasure of playing the game yet but I bet you have every bit of reason to like it, I heard it's really good . Hope to see more of you from now on, it would be a shame if we wouldn't . 5*

05 May 2009
Great composition and render!
I love that you put a sign in front of the guy in the background. Gives a less composed feel

- christian

06 June 2009
Gee Cristian.. wow !

That's sooooo goooood !

I liked a lot your character, he seems prety much alive.

Congratulations !

Zupi Portal (eng)
www.drsketchy.com/
SketchySP
eduardo.janiszewski@gmail.com

06 June 2009
Originally Posted by cristiannecula: Thanx a lot guys.Being my first post ever this means a lot for me. I've attached the ambient and the zdepth render.Later I will post the asphalt textures.

When you say Ambient, what are you referring to. I understand the Zdepth pass, but I'm not sure what you're talking about with "ambient".

EDIT - I'm an idiot. You were referring to Ambient Occlusion. The color of the light and haze fooled me.

06 June 2009
Very good work, I like the texturing and rendering...great job Cristain.

06 June 2009
Hey man you did it !
Keep going man ,you know you're talented, so don't stop .

06 June 2009
Very well done , keep it up and post more.BAfta!

Mihail.

06 June 2009
Very, very nice work...nice gritty quality to the atmosphere and textures and hopefully where video games are headed!!

06 June 2009
nice gta style

06 June 2009
Thanx a lot guys, I'm overwhelmed. When i've opened my email today i was very happy to see about 50 emails from you guys. I will try to reply for all the questions.

06 June 2009
Originally Posted by mister3d: Good work. I think the idea is nice, to show how far we can push it... I feel some more reflectivity or wetness would be a plus, and also I agree thet the car could be more reflective. I don't see what couldn't be created in modern games from your scene except from a more complex geometry. But the sophisticated GI (where its benefits would be evident, like a non-uniform lighting with a strong bounced light) and fresnel reflections could show it more prominently, and maybe hair effects...

Since the game engine is not as different it's obvious they will look like 3d movies (without the composting effects). And another nice feature will be the 3d glasses. nvidia already has a stereodriver and a pair of 3d glasses but the 3d illusion is pretty weak.

Last edited by cristiannecula : 06 June 2009 at 10:59 AM.

02 February 2010
Foarte frumos!...keep up the work...sper sa ajung si eu sa fac lucrari la nivelul asta

Thread Closed share thread