Le Rabbit, Jose Alves da Silva (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2009   #46
That's simply incredible !
And I use hair and fur too, that's so what i know your courage !!
Composition, pose, render are excellent ! For me must be awarded now !!

Web Site
_________

Old 05 May 2009   #47
PasKal> hehe, thanks mate! Yes, hair is a pain in the #$&% I will surely take some time before I attempt a new character with so much fur

Old 05 May 2009   #48
Awesome work!

Plugged

Thanks to Miguel Angelo for the heads up.

Could you give us more info on the image?

-R
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government

Old 05 May 2009   #49
Very Interesting and awesome...great job man.

Old 05 May 2009   #50
wonderful, i especially enjoy the "harsh critique profession" express from his body gesture and pose, and he could also easily be given me the following impression, cough cough

"well, this piece here "Mona lisa" is like typical classification "standard" comteporary-neo-impression that provoke a sense of laseifaire, now with a contrast remix of modern-post-neotun-classical touch of a cigratte that she is holding, it is certainly a improvement to leonardo's standard line of work, don't you agree? now however, with this cigratte stands in front of it, the chroma level has been raise from a munsell Orange Red 6/10 to a yellow red yellow 4/14, the composition has certainly benifit a bit more, its like adding a greoge dabbleton or a sarah james to a weslie vadermin's "pride, too many" and oh look at this bending on the stand, it is both a intentional and unintentional addition to a already fine piece, i say, this painting here score a "generous" 6.58294 and the cigerate stand is a fine marshal of a perfect 8 out of 10 overall, now if you excuse me, i must find a better socially gathering with a touch of nathon polic's "my world, my fair" in to go to, ciao"

P.S the above names, and classification are all made up and to no extend, intend or indirect bias are they related to any reality person or persons, nor any discrimination are intended aside from just a short humor, the above are also apply to the painting titles which are non-affliated with any existence pieces.

the only harsh critique that i can add to the piece is that there are never any perfect pieces nor should there be any, because by claiming it as perfect, we set a giant stone wall for ourselves that is gonna waste too much efficiency to break it down again, so i say, thank you for this spark of inspiration and i do really enjoy your "hint of humor with a touch of neo-modernism in it," =) and i look forward to see many more great pieces to come, from you =D.

cheers,

Last edited by PuiArt : 05 May 2009 at 05:23 PM.

Old 05 May 2009   #51
Great shot!
really nice grooming work... so well done.

Old 05 May 2009   #52
Brilliant! I love it!

Old 05 May 2009   #53
RobertoOrtiz> Thank you so much for the plug! You have made my day. I really need to pay a beer to Malanjo for the heads up.

Ammarkk, Nayar, Paul4wood> Thank you for such motivating words!

PuiArt> LOL, I guess you are even more insane than my rabbit. You have written a full Seinfeld episode there! Thank you!!!

Old 05 May 2009   #54
I love it! speechless,

Old 05 May 2009   #55
Quote: I have rendered the fur in a separate path and composited in Photoshop.

Jose, great looking bunny. I love the fur. I've never rendered fur before so I am curious as to why people render the fir in a separate path rather than render it all at once? Is it just so you'll be able to more easily adjust it in post.

Old 05 May 2009   #56
Great character. Should be front page.

b

Old 05 May 2009   #57
wow !

HAHahhahahaha

So good, impressive personality you character has.

No comments about technical side of your piece except... wow.

Congratulations !

I loved so much that rabbit, this is going to be one my favorites

We´re going to see your image appear printed everywhere many times, believe-me, Exposé, exotique, magazines... submit it.. front page stuff forever !

Abraços, Congrats, my best wishes,

Zupi Portal (eng)
www.drsketchy.com/
SketchySP
eduardo.janiszewski@gmail.com

Old 05 May 2009   #58
huahuahua.. damn cool, he has a pierce on his nose, n a bit of nose hairs. fun n interesting!

Old 05 May 2009   #59
Wow! An amazing piece (and original too). Love the lighting and the fur quality. Keep up the great work. You deserve the award!

Old 05 May 2009   #60
Great work - I love it! And what's also really great is the time you've taken to share the details with us - thanks for all the info and keep up the awesome work

Thread Closed share thread