Space Drink, Michal Suchánek (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2009   #46
too sweet, i love the semi perverse character there.... hits the spot! hehehehe

really good work dude.

nqo

Old 05 May 2009   #47
Excellent piece, and a well-deserved plug, but now I'm confused. I remember seeing this piece a long ago. I haven't the faintest idea where, but I remember it...Deja vu. Can anywhere help me out here?

Old 05 May 2009   #48
Originally Posted by VanillaChicken: Excellent piece, and a well-deserved plug, but now I'm confused. I remember seeing this piece a long ago. I haven't the faintest idea where, but I remember it...Deja vu. Can anywhere help me out here?

From the Uplift Universe Challenge, Congrats, well done.

Old 05 May 2009   #49
Originally Posted by stridiggio: From the Uplift Universe Challenge...

Thank you, sir.

Old 05 May 2009   #50
i love it , excellent stuff

Old 05 May 2009   #51
love it as well, nice scene overall

www.peterkolus.com

Old 05 May 2009   #52
I can't agree that this is a front page piece.
The shaderon the clothing makes it look fake as well as the shader on the rest of the body makes her skin look like plastic. It really feels unfinished there.

No only that the subject matter is really low brow. It seems that the 5 star pieces lately involve some scantly clad women over more thought out concepts. :/ Disappointing really.

Old 05 May 2009   #53
Originally Posted by Maverynthia:
No only that the subject matter is really low brow. It seems that the 5 star pieces lately involve some scantly clad women over more thought out concepts. :/ Disappointing really.

Ah come on lighten up.It's a very humerous piece and a clever concept.Next you'll be claiming that the female mesh has been exploited.

If scantily clad women are considered low brow in the art world then there must have been a serious case of this in 15th century Europe during the Renaissance.

Old 05 May 2009   #54
i remember your image for the challenge.

beautifull work !

Old 05 May 2009   #55
Glab, this work is amazing: i love 'the sleeping one'!

Old 05 May 2009   #56
yes. CG in my heart

Old 05 May 2009   #57
ty brdo, skvela prace Michale xD

awesome job man xD

Old 05 May 2009   #58
Thumbs up

great job,5 stars.

Old 05 May 2009   #59
Thumbs up

very nice work!

Old 05 May 2009   #60
Originally Posted by Maverynthia: I can't agree that this is a front page piece.
The shaderon the clothing makes it look fake as well as the shader on the rest of the body makes her skin look like plastic. It really feels unfinished there.

I agree with the critic about the disappointing preferences here. And the comparison with Botticelli is even more critical...
Nevertheless i like Space Drink especially because of its blunt humour, which is refreshing among all that warrior pathos and alien repeats.

Thread Closed share thread