Batman Statue, Stanislav Klabik (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2008   #61
Thanks for comments

I have read some critics about his spine, look careful, his spine is normal in my point of view, he stands a bit relaxed and his left arm is pushed back, so his muscles on back are flexed and overall muscle mass on his back is really huge, his back are really deep, try to look at photos of professionall bodybuilders like Ronnie Coleman, his muscle mass is the biggest on the world with the biggest deep of back, their relaxed stand is similar, but my Batman si a bit more relaxed and naturally deflected in lower parts.

And at the end, please donīt forget that this is comic character, comic characters are all exaggerated in their size of muscle mass and poses, but anatomical correct.

Shin Chan Pu-what about now? this is 200% of the original one, but without sharpen, is possible, that I badly lowered quality because of size of image and didnīt mentioned it, but in 100% size of original render looks okay, sorry for that, isnīt error of Vray, but my mistake during optimizing for web, but I think, that original size without zoom is okay.

Last edited by SlayerCZ : 03 March 2008 at 11:27 PM.

Old 03 March 2008   #62
dada dada dada dada dada dada dada dada batmaaaan!

Pretty muscular Batman you've got there. I'd better like a slim one but your model is really well done anyway. The really great thing is I honestly thought the background is a photo!

Old 03 March 2008   #63
Well, that sample is better for sure, but still not as good as used to be. Believe me... I'm fighting against it for long. You can check this links:

link
link
link

Old 03 March 2008   #64
I love it!

Well done indeed. I wish he had his cape though. I am happy it was done more in a comic book style or bigger than possible muscles. Reminds be of Simon Bisley's physiques that he dipicts in his art.

M
RoboTITAN 3D Mascot Thread

Old 03 March 2008   #65
Originally Posted by Shin Chan Pu: Well, that sample is better for sure, but still not as good as used to be. Believe me... I'm fighting against it for long. You can check this links:

link
link
link

For me looks okay, I donīt expect same quality after 200% zoom, 100% are okay (I mean the latest close up) , pictures in the posted link has this problem even in the original size without zoom, I look on other renders from users in gallery and most of them are blurred so I donīt know if they have wrong AA.

Old 03 March 2008   #66
Spine of Arnold Schwarzenegger, his stands straight, do you see his deep back? And this photo is almost 30 years old, he is using old steroids, and less amount of them, so Ronnie Coleman which is close to my Batman is really huge

Ronnie Coleman-straight stand

Last edited by SlayerCZ : 03 March 2008 at 11:51 PM. Reason: update

Old 03 March 2008   #67
pardon, double post

Last edited by SlayerCZ : 03 March 2008 at 11:25 PM. Reason: double post

Old 03 March 2008   #68
sick skills....

o_O

WWW: AREA-56
BLOG: Chapter 56
SHOP: Prints

Old 03 March 2008   #69

Im lost for words... umm... SIMPLY AMAZING!!!

Old 03 March 2008   #70
Fantastic Work, the modeling and texturing job you have done on Batman in very impressive indeed. For me the only thing that let's it down in the background. I would of much rather of seen him stood high on the rooftop of some gotham city building at night in the rain illuminated only by moonlight and the city below than on a desk in the middle of an office.

But that's my personal preference.

Great Stuff.

Old 03 March 2008   #71
WOW! Amazing. What a coincidence: I just finished reading "The killing joke" which has just been reedited in hard cover (and I never read super hero comic normally). And shazam I see batman on CGtalk.

I love to see a muscular Batman on a table like a nice figure. Just perfect for me!

Old 03 March 2008   #72
Talking

Originally Posted by Chameleoninc: Fantastic Work, the modeling and texturing job you have done on Batman in very impressive indeed. For me the only thing that let's it down in the background. I would of much rather of seen him stood high on the rooftop of some gotham city building at night in the rain illuminated only by moonlight and the city below than on a desk in the middle of an office.

But that's my personal preference.

Great Stuff.

I think that the environnement gives this work its originality, and the backround is a masterpiece.

However, I agree that now, as a future work, with a bat-bodybuilder like that, it deserves a more impressive environnement .

SlayerCZ, please, do what should be done, bring this sculpture ... TO LIFE

Old 03 March 2008   #73
Your Batman beats all the other Batmans at arm-wrestling.

5 stars from me, but seriously, what's your Superman gonna look like?!

WIP: Environment

Old 03 March 2008   #74
Beautiful work. Batman has always been my absolute favorite hero and you did the concept justice. Keep at it brother

Old 03 March 2008   #75
Wow!

This goes for this piece and LOBO. Stunning work.

Thread Closed share thread