Angelina Jolie Extreme Close-up, Dave Auclair (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2005   #46
The shape of her face and features is very good. You can deffinately tell its her. I think the skin shader is a little waxy and some more bump mapping is in order.

A very good job though, well done.

Old 12 December 2005   #47
Congrats you made front page. Great work. The only thing I realy don like too much is the creses in the lips it looks strange somehow, proably because the crease color is too dark.

Old 12 December 2005   #48
Thumbs up

Hi, i like it but the eyes are little wide apart and the base of the nose is little wide too !

Old 12 December 2005   #49
I think you did a great job with your Angelina model. Maybe not a perfect clone, but very easily recognizable. Actually sexier than some of her photos imo. Would like to see some techniques you used for the skin and peach fuzz on her face.

Old 12 December 2005   #50
I'm going to break the trend, because I am not sure why this is front paged. Yeah it's good, let me just say that, but it isn't truly like the real deal, and doesn't look at all realistic.

It's not rubbish mind you, I'm not saying that. I just think better stuff has been ommitted in the past.

Cheers!

Old 12 December 2005   #51
Amazing...

Wow! Quality! I'm an instant fan!
Good work.

Karl

Old 12 December 2005   #52
truly not bad job here congrats

Old 12 December 2005   #53
I have to agree with everyone else. Amazing! The high rez images really do show off your great texture work on her skin. Very impressive.

Old 12 December 2005   #54
I enjoyed watching the WIP! Congrats on the front-page plug - not suprised. One of the best re-makes of any star I've ever seen. Now all you neeed is the rest of the body, etc!

Old 12 December 2005   #55
Originally Posted by CAClark: I'm going to break the trend, because I am not sure why this is front paged. Yeah it's good, let me just say that, but it isn't truly like the real deal, and doesn't look at all realistic.

It's not rubbish mind you, I'm not saying that. I just think better stuff has been ommitted in the past.

Cheers!

Well, maybe it isn't that realistic, but the rendering is still wonderful. It's a bit waxy but the detail and the overall style is impressive.

Old 12 December 2005   #56
This is sweet man, nice work. I like how you did all the skin, it is to bad you can see some of that in the smaller image, but then it woudl look a bit funny. I like how you added the hair around her face, that adds a nice soft feel to her. Sweet work.

Katon

Old 12 December 2005   #57
Very Very Nice

Old 12 December 2005   #58
w-w-w-w-whaa?? (picks jaw up off floor)

Old 12 December 2005   #59
thats sick, you got even little hairs all over the face!!!

Old 12 December 2005   #60
Christ thats good!

Thread Closed share thread