Shakti -> A Concept Car Inspired By Female Anatomy, Nitin Khosa/ Nitin Design (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2005   #16
*really amazing piece..i like the RED one

Old 11 November 2005   #17
Wonderful modeling and design!

Old 11 November 2005   #18
great stuff nitin

it kind of has a pear shaped feel to it ..

excellent stuff

http://www.bearfootfilms.com

VFX Workshop Tutorials

http://vfxworkshops.com/neil-maccormack/

Old 11 November 2005   #19
Incredible work man, great details... R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Old 11 November 2005   #20
Oooaaahh!

thats fantastic... i love it. well done. i like the red one thats more attractive.

Old 11 November 2005   #21
Originally Posted by Ghostscape: When I first saw it, I was thinking it was based off of femine curves, etc...then when someone above said it was maybe too inspired...I looked again, and now I cannot shake the idea that this is a giant, drivable vagina, which is sort've frightening

I didnt want to mention it but since this dude already did i totally agree, isnt it a little obvious with such a 'vent hole'? And the one who is driving this car must have a huge ass, looking at the shape of the seat :P

Still its a beautiful car, no crits on that, the rendering could be improved though, i would say you make a more soft studio-like envirnoment because this looks all so spacy, maybe some soft reflections would do.

I still like it, dont worry, you did a great job nonetheless.

Old 11 November 2005   #22
Sexy

makes wanna ride it

Old 11 November 2005   #23
Great Render.

Any chance of a high-res version for my desktop?? I wonder how many people would be able to "see" the source of its inspiration?

Thanks.

Old 11 November 2005   #24
Very nice concept car! Great modelling and design, the whole design reminds me a lot of your bike, you've got quite an own style going. Very cool!
I see the inspiration from the female anatomy, but I'd love to see something that kind of incooperates the feminin curves and proportions.. like this, it kinda.. yeah looks more inspired by another "part" of the female body ;-)
And yeah, this is obviously a car for the man, (or dare I say boys)
Besides that, I love your modelling, shading, presentation.. absolutly stunning. You've gone very far with this concept and it shows. The details, all the hinges, bolts etc. they seem so well thought out! Congratulations!

Old 11 November 2005   #25
Excellent model and design. Only crit I can add is that the tires are on backwards. Beautiful work.

Old 11 November 2005   #26
I think you kinda exagerated with the details on this concept. The sketch looks much better. think the best way to describe a woman's shape is with simple, delicate curves, not the excessive gadgetry you out on that car. You should have went with that Coca-Cola-bottle design.

Old 11 November 2005   #27
Dangerous curves ahead! Nice Stuff!

Old 11 November 2005   #28
great design, this is cool.

Old 11 November 2005   #29
shabaash !

good job yaar, really cool. u have brought off your idea with finery. i wanna ride it i wanna ride it

Old 11 November 2005   #30
So i guess the spedomiter is where you can find the nitro boost button You should call this car the shaggin waggon. great job

Thread Closed share thread