I Want To Believe (nudity), Dmitry Kuznetsov (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2005   #61
nevermind......

Last edited by Cyborgguineapig : 06 June 2005 at 08:27 PM.

Old 06 June 2005   #62
zoo from SCIFI 3D

Oh boy. This is gonna end up being a big thread I think. I really really like this work. Reminds me of the one with the "flea circus" with the flea and wagon in the guys hand. Really kool work. It's kinda sexy and erotic in a way too. I think this should be in the next EXPOSE book.

Let me see if I can squeeze a QUESTION in here. What is your methods/technique for HAIR?? It's really good and I'm researching this a bit.

Old 06 June 2005   #63
I think that what you got right so far is just too good to leave the rest unfinished. Others have listed the most obvious flaws - it is your obligation to correct them.

Old 06 June 2005   #64
The model, the texturing, and the hair are exceptional, dnk.
But I agree with Cyborgguineapig about the colors in the scene being over-saturated. As for the anatomy, I'm guessing that the model in t-pose, before rigging, has perfect anatomy. I think you just need to put more work into the joint areas, getting them to deform and look believable when bending. The model in the scene looks ok, but the side view of the sitting pose is where it's obvious that the rigging needs work. This is all constructive criticism and doesn't take away from the fact that you are very talented. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to your next one.

Old 06 June 2005   #65
She's adorable and realistic. I appreciate your thoughtfulness with the onlooker and his magnifying glass, it generates an interesting perspective. Gina`

Old 06 June 2005   #66
wow...very buetiful(cant spell)

Old 06 June 2005   #67
wow^^! I really like the onlooker too^^ but i also saw the kink in her knees and her but. those and i also think that her lips are too small, but overall they look fabulous, just need to be bigger. and something's wrong with her eyes....i can't place it though...i think it has to do with the actual eye balls or maby the iris... i don't know but other then that it's fabulous!

Old 06 June 2005   #68
as said before, welldone!! 5 stars from me.

Old 06 June 2005   #69
amazzinngg mannn !!

plzzz show me this mental ray shader !

tnhxx.. c ya ! congrats !

Old 06 June 2005   #70
dude,

THREE THUMBS UP

AMAZING PICTURE and i know what u were goingfor too so thatrs really cool

Old 06 June 2005   #71
i'll focus on a head review: i think the head model proportioning needs a bit of work... the eyeballs are quite large in comparison to the head and also wide set wide with a bulging forhead... something feels off.

i would also go for a more realistic eyeball shader, the current shader looks like it could be a composite and doesn't sell. i like the texturing/lighting in the rest of the face (and very nice hair) well done

Old 06 June 2005   #72
Very neat, Daemon, congrats! I especially like the observer's eye, nice touch. The greens perhaps, a bit oversaturated, nice skin tones.

Old 06 June 2005   #73
WOW : This is a masterpiece !

I like her Hair !
I like her Eyes !
I like her lip !

very good !

Old 06 June 2005   #74
Originally Posted by Garma: I don't really understand why this is plugged?

Because it's a great model, because it's the best pic of the day in the gallery and because i decided it had to be plugged. Enough?

Old 06 June 2005   #75
Originally Posted by Bao2: One Stahlberg girl face was used, I think you must credit him on
first post: "Face copied from a Stahlberg's girl" or something like that.

What are you talking about?? It looks quite different from SS's faces, the only thing they may have in common is the stylisation but that means absolutely nothing. "One Stahlberg girl face was used"... Come on be serious.

Thread Closed share thread