Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Pavel Mikhailenko (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2005   #61
Quote:
Originally Posted by 103254
Those people are injust with your work.
Injustice is a corruption
but clemency is a virtue.
So, forgive them.

Because :
most of them are good,
some of them are bad,
but all of them are brain-washed.

And judging by your post, I assume condescension is a virtue as well? Tell us more so we can free ourselves from this brainwashed generalization you refer to as 'them.'

FlyByNight: Maybe one day I'll ascend beyond being a 'pussy cat' and like you be able to look at a mass-murderer with indiferrence, and I really do hope that I'll be able to scorn those who can't, because then I'll know for sure that I'm enlightened.

I personally didn't have a huge problem with the avatar, but is it really so hard to imagine that some people will?

Old 06 June 2005   #62
As far as I am concerned I did not judge his work based on any avatar. I actually did not even see his old avatar.

Last edited by nd_studio : 06 June 2005 at 10:53 AM.

Old 06 June 2005   #63
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNight
you americans man.... so close minded than u actually think you are.. it was just a bloody picture that in no way showed advocation for anything the man did...

i find it ironic that in a forum based solely on images, so many of u were quik to put a censor on a likeness of a man... should pics of him be illegal?? you guys are pussy cats....

dude u shouldnt have changed ur avatar... i think im gna google some pics of him.... its VERY WRONG that u guys judged this mans work in his avatar... i mean talk about apples and oranges....

ye ye nice render yadda yadda blah blah... car ferrari, polygons vertex.... etc....

You have it completely wrong. Nobody attacked the avatar, but a couple posters came on expressing their support of who was in the avatar. Now that is different, political, and in bad taste.

Last edited by emiliew : 06 June 2005 at 11:20 AM.

Old 06 June 2005   #64
Thumbs up

i'm still looking for my jaw
great work man 95% realistic

Old 06 June 2005   #65
Just perfect, you just wanna hop in and drive that thing!

Old 06 June 2005   #66
Looks great!

Only thing I might suggest...

The lines in the background accenting the cars curve, if that is a fabricated background might be neat to fix the line cutting into the car. This would follow the rest of the lies which follow the outline nicely.

Great job thouhg, very realistic!

Old 06 June 2005   #67
amazing car you got 11.9/10 ..
can you show its wire plz (nurbs view not 3ds mashes)

Finished work:
Nokia N80
Nokia 6680
Sony PSP
XBox Complete Set
Nokia 2100
Nokia 7260

Old 06 June 2005   #68
Chuvak ne shlushai ih

The car is dope.

Old 06 June 2005   #69
Thumbs up Hi

Very nice work dude, Keep it up

Old 06 June 2005   #70
excellent work... very good the modeling texture very good render....
etars 5...

Old 06 June 2005   #71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzarin
good render.

My only one critic is that the bottom of the car is all black.But looks good anyways.

yes agree with danzarin you should try to put an omni with 0,1 or 0,2 intensity to simulate the rebound on the ground.
otherwise it is just perfect.

Old 06 June 2005   #72
Thumbs up excellent

a feast to my eyes!
thank you

Old 06 June 2005   #73
Well that has surpassed my scaglietti! Great job, do you have an interior?

Old 06 June 2005   #74
this is not the front page stuff.. sorry.. your works are great, i love your mercedes ml (the desert shot) the most, it was flawless piece,but not this one.. i'm afraid,it's the reason of a less good vehicle pics here in last weeks,that front page thing...that's the reason.. i can give you 3 stars for this picture..it's nothing great,nothing cataclysmal.. as i said,your previous works rulez.. but not this one.. the bottom is too black, lights are just bad (what's the reason of red bleeding there?).. etc.. anyway, i know your works and you deserve the front page appreciation, but not with this work.. that's all what i wanted to say.

Old 06 June 2005   #75
Quote:
Originally Posted by furo
this is not the front page stuff.. sorry.. your works are great, i love your mercedes ml (the desert shot) the most, it was flawless piece,but not this one.. i'm afraid,it's the reason of a less good vehicle pics here in last weeks,that front page thing...that's the reason.. i can give you 3 stars for this picture..it's nothing great,nothing cataclysmal.. as i said,your previous works rulez.. but not this one.. the bottom is too black, lights are just bad (what's the reason of red bleeding there?).. etc.. anyway, i know your works and you deserve the front page appreciation, but not with this work.. that's all what i wanted to say.

Please leave the plugs job to admins and forum leaders, i think we can handle that.

First of all the front page doesn't really have to show just incredibly amazing renders, there's the cgchoice gallery for that.
Secondly the front page is meant to show the best pics of the day, it has to be kept fresh with new images, and this Ferrari was the best piece in the gallery by a huge margin.
Thirdly it IS a very good piece, maybe it needs some final touches here and there but i've seen worse stuff getting plugged. This one certainly deserves it.
Fourthly it seems all the other people liked it, except the ones who preferred focusing on politics instead of talking about the image.
Fifthly let me tell you that your comment came quite rude.

Thread Closed share thread